Chapter 42

Kimmon was still holding Copter close to his side when he was opening the door of the hotel suite room. After everything that happened, he knows he wanted an alone time with Copter, and he was confident Copter felt the same too. That's why, they were here since Tae will be there at the mansion, and he still stays with his family, so, he couldn't possibly bring Copter to his house.

"Baby, you better shower first. I'll order food for us, okay. You must be hungry." Copter was looking at Kimmon and smile while nodding his head before he took his step inside the shower. Kimmon was watching Copter's step from behind while he was sighing a little. Copter wouldn't say a word after they were walking out from the hospital. Everything that had happened today must have gave him a big shock, he wished it will never happened again.

Sighing once more, Kimmon then came closer to the desk and dial for room service, to order dinner for him and Copter.

xxx

"Baby, I put your pajama on the bed. Let's have dinner after you change into your pajama, the dinner's ready." Kimmon had said that right away once he saw Copter stepping out from the shower. Copter was just smile to Kimmon and was doing everything Kimmon had said without any words in response. Kimmon was just watch him a while before taking a seat at the table.

He was waiting for Copter while just sitting at the table, thinking. He was worried for Copter so much that it hurt inside. His baby is suffering, but he wished he could be stronger so that he could protect him, but in his current condition, he was way weaker than Copter himself. He didn't know what he could do to be able to help his baby out from all this misery. When will all this things end? Will it end? Will his baby safe to the end? Just thinking about it, his heart feels the stabbing he couldn't decipher, yet all he could do was clenching hard on his hand.

But then, the warm hand had engulf his clenching hand taking him out from his reverie, that he didn't realized his baby already taking a seat opposite to him, while holding his hand that was sitting on the table.

"What are you thinking about so deeply, P'Kim? I'm here in front of you, but you were thinking about other things. Should I be jealous now?"

Hearing Copter's voice that was calming his heart but also makes him feel warm inside. "I was imagining your sexy body while changing. I wish I could watch you changed, but as much as I love you, I still love my life. I will not let you kill me because peeking at you."

Copter was shaking his head to the ridiculous comment by his P'Kim while laughing a little, making Kimmon smile. His baby is okay, that's all he need, for now. "You and your perverted thoughts. Let's eat, P'Kim. I'm starving."

Kimmon was just watch his baby start digging in. He make warm smile watching it a while before he start digging in too.

xxx

When Kimmon coming out from the shower, he saw Copter was already on the bed, lying back facing him that he thought his baby might had been so tired that he fall asleep already. Kimmon was fast drying his hair and change to his pajama to get to bed fast, joining Copter. Even just by looking at his backside, he still missed his baby so much.

Once settled, he was slowly getting on the bed, taking his place beside Copter, at the same time he didn't want his movement to wake Copter up, so he was being careful. Once he was inside the blanket, he was hugging Copter from behind, lying as close as possible to his baby. He miss him, but he knows how tired the guy is. It's a long day for him. For both of them.

Kimmon was a little startled when his baby Copter turn to him with his sleepy eyes, smiling sweetly looking straight at him.

"Baby, I thought you were already sleeping. Aren't you tired?" Copter was just blinking his eyes, smiling to Kimmon while keeps on looking straight into Kimmon's eyes.

Slowly, his right hand moves cupping Kimmon's face. His fingers had linger around Kimmon's eyes, nose and then to his lips. His finger was stopped at the lips for a while before he suddenly lunged up sitting on top of Kimmon, shocking the guy.

Kimmon couldn't have much time to response when his lips had been engulf with another lips. It took him several seconds before he could reply to the kiss with the same intensity. He had been missing his baby, and of course he would gladly received the unexpected kiss he gets now.

The kiss was rough, strong and full of desire. Something rare came from Copter. And besides, Copter wasn't the one who usually initiate the kiss, so the kiss was special to Kimmon in every way possible.

The kiss had lasted a few minutes and Copter was attacking Kimmon's neck right after making Kimmon shocked once again. The kiss was so tempting, and he was afraid he couldn't control himself if Copter keeps on doing this.

Kimmon then hold Copter's shoulders firmly and was pushing him as softly as possible, stopping him from keeps on kissing his neck.

"Baby, My baby Cop. You know how much I love you and how much I crave for you. If you keeps going, I'm afraid I couldn't control myself and you will not like it."

Copter was smiling while his right hand once again cupping Kimmon's face. "I don't want you to control yourself. I am yours tonight. No, I have always been yours from the day I confessed to you. Or maybe even before that. That's why you...."

Copter couldn't finished his words when Kimmon had pushed him down and that the guy was already on top of him instead.

"You don't think telling me that, and I don't do anything about it, do you?" Kimmon was attacked Copter's neck right away, making the guy shocked for a moment but was fast react to the touch of the kiss right away, making him close his eyes, feeling very sensitive to the touch as always. Kimmon always knew where his sensitive spot, though they will always stop right before things got more heated.

But thinking that he could go further more tonight, no, go all the way tonight, Kimmon was so excited, but was still keeping his pace as to not shocked Copter even more. The guy is a virgin, he should know better that he should be careful and gentle. He wanted the guy to enjoy and feel this moment as much as he did.

Kimmon had trailed his kisses down to the chest, attacking the very seductive pink nipple that always makes him hard just to look at them. He nibbled, kissed, sucked and bite the pink bud while his hand pinching and pulling at the other pink bud, before he change side, enjoying the bud in the same way he did the other.

Copter felt everything was so much to handle, the feeling was so tempting, and that every touches of Kimmon's lips and fingers had brought him to the level of ecstasy he never had been before that he felt that was too much to bare yet he didn't want to lose that feeling, but to keep hold on to it. He wanted to hold on to it, yet his hand was grabbing everywhere and everything that he didn't know what he could hold onto.

Suddenly he missed the guy's kisses that he grab Kimmon's face making him looking up, that they were staring into each other's eyes that was full of lust and desire. Kimmon then fast attacking Copter's lips, and both of them was fight for dominance of the kiss, making Kimmon was excited even more. Copter was never this actively fighting for dominance in a kiss. He was always the passive one, receiving the kiss as much as Kimmon had given him.

Still, the hot and steamy night had just begun.

End of Chapter 42