Chapter 26

Adjusting the dial for the water takes me a while. I'm still not used to their strangely high-tech showers and the water is never the right temperature.

I finally turned around to see him naked, standing in the doorway watching me. The smile on his face makes my knees weak. I'm sure my frustrated grunts and huffs have something to do with it.

"Come here," I drop my pants and kick them off, stepping into the warm, lightly perfumed water as steam billows around me.

He still looks unsure. I've gathered that showering together is not something that they do on An'eo. I'm about to teach him a thing or two.

"Can I wash your hair?"

"I would be honored," he drops to his knees in front of me, giving me access to the top of his head. His eyes never leave me as I pour some of his strange shampoo into my hands. It's almost as if he's holding his breath, waiting.

Reaching out, I run my fingers through the thick, wet strands. His eyes flutter closed and he tips his head back slightly. I'm acutely aware of how quickly he's getting hard. Stepping forward, I let his tip graze my legs as I massage his scalp.

His groans and sighs cause physical reactions in my body. I'm longing and desperate. Each low, sensual sound from the back of his throat triggers a memory, a flash in my brain, skin, lips, hands, and tongues.

Rinsing his hair clean, he stands, reaching for me. It takes everything in me to stop him. I have plans.

"Wait," One finger stops him in his tracks as he watches me pump soap into my hands. Working the soap into a thick lather, I step forward, starting at his neck and working my way down, I wash him.

With slightly parted lips and panting breaths, he watches my every movement. I can feel his eyes on me as I run my greedy fingers over the dips and ridges of his muscles. Everything about him is hard but soft. Steel wrapped in smooth skin.

Looking up to meet his gaze, I wrap my hand tightly around his cock, right at the base. A relieved guttural growl and a heaving exhale work like vibrations against my already throbbing sex.

Sliding down to his tip, I replace my first hand with my second, over and over again.

His head falls back as he runs his hands over my waist, cupping my breasts.

Waves of energy wash over me. I feel taller, stronger, bolder. My muscles twitch as my eyes flutter closed. Raw power radiates from my fingertips. I could run a marathon or scale a mountain. The blood in my veins buzzes, electric and alive. My eyes fly open to meet his. I have never felt like this before. I don't understand it but the grin on his face shows that he does.

"What is this?" My voice doesn't even sound like my own. It's thick, weighty authority in each word.

"It is my strength, take it," he leans forward to press warm, soft kisses to my chest.

Holding my hands out in front of me, they tremble, the strength coursing through them is too much for my body to handle.

"Come," I sound demanding, in control, like him.

Without drying off, I pull him by the hand, leading him to the bed. I can't tell if he's just letting me pull his body or if I really am stronger but there is no resistance. Turning so his back is to the bed, I push against his chest with both hands. He falls back with more force than I intended.

"Sorry, I'm not used to this," I stare down at my hands.

Droplets of water roll over my skin, puddling on the floor as I stand and watch him. I know what I want to do but I'm nervous. I'm hardly a first-timer but he isn't human. His length and thickness are concerning.