Chapter 18

I can see the thick outline of his massive cock pressing against his pants but I force my eyes up.

"When we feel the desire to have intercourse, if both parties release the pheromone for lust, our brains release the block that holds back our physical body."

What?

"Wait, so what if the parties are both females?"

"It is the same. Our sexual components are controlled by the pheromone. We cannot engage without it."

"So..." I'm intrigued and confused. "What happens when one person wants to have sex with someone who isn't interested?"

"Nothing happens, if only one is interested, they are not released." He looks like he doesn't understand why I'm having a hard time grasping this.

"But... it does happen? You can want sex and the other person doesn't want you back?"

"Is that what you call intercourse? Sex?"

"Intercourse isn't wrong it's just...very formal." I squirm. This conversation isn't exactly sexy but he is still extremely hard...

"To answer your previous question, naturally, it happens. Do humans desire everyone they meet?" His brows raise slightly.

"No, of course not! I guess I'm just..." I sigh not sure how to ask what I really want to know. "Ronan, did you want me before the...pheromone or did you only want me once I released it first?"

God, I sound ridiculous. Insecure and pathetic...

The corner of his lip twitches and his eyes look lighter. "I wanted you. Your body is unusual. I am curious about it."

That is definitely not sexy.

"Unusual... well, thank you." My voice is completely flat.

"My body is very hard and yours is very soft," he takes a step forward. "I imagine every part of you is very soft. I want to feel it against me." The growl in his voice makes me clutch my notebook.

Clearing my throat I quickly flip through the pages to my questions. The piece of me that is clinging to the idea that sex between us is wrong is getting smaller by the second.

"How do you reproduce?"

He groans and rolls his neck stiffly. "Do humans often leave their desires unfulfilled? I have never been so erect and left wanting."

"Uh... on earth, just because you're attracted to someone, it doesn't mean you have sex with them. We barely know each other..." I gulp.

"You wish to continue with your questions, then?"

"Y-Yes." I'm lying. My pants are about to burst into flames... metaphorically and physically. I feel so hot everywhere I'm going to combust.

He nods. If he's disappointed, he doesn't show it.

"Unlike human reproduction, we do not need a male. A woman is always necessary, but not a male. Two females can produce offspring together." He says casually as my jaw hits the floor.

"Do your females... do they have penises?" I'm scribbling furiously in my notebook.

"No," he looks confused. "When experiencing orgasm, do your females not secrete fluids?"

"We do, but it doesn't contain sperm. Do you have sex for pleasure and reproduction or only for reproductive purposes?" My voice wobbles at the end.

"We have sex for pleasure," he takes another step forward. "We have methods to block conception so that we can engage in sex solely for pleasure."