Chapter 16: Two Names For The Game

Oolly crow. sorry about posting the last chapter twice. I'm sure you hated it. I guess I wasn't with it, with swimming in homework and family stuff. sometimes I really feel like I swim in homework. Also look out for the <>!

Hope you enjoy it!

DarlaH

Once I got home, I did what I did best, got an out a piece of paper and wrote down the facts.

· Cara Dewitt, no siblings, straight-A student, Modeled, acted, football team, all-girls school. -dead

· Boy, boarding school. –Alive

I looked at the picture of the boy again. Maybe I could get something out of this if I looked heard enough. I stared at the photo for a good 30 minutes until something caught my eye. In the top left corner, it was yellowed, just like the other photo of Cara. I stood up from my desk and before I knew what I was doing, ran out of my room and called, "Sherlock". Within seconds, he came out of his room with a confused look. "I found it Sherlock, this is another picture of a picture!" I pointed to the corner of the photo in my hand.

"Is that all?" he said, unsurprised by my statement.

My smile faded, disappointed by his response. "Well, um, yeah, I guess." This didn't seem that important to him, but I think there was more to this clue than he was willing to think about. I knew that this would help the case.

And without saying another word, he turned around and walked back into his room, shutting the door.

I frowned at the door, wanting to slug him as I clenched my fists. I thought it was important, this meant that these two people could be connected somehow because the yellow was at the same spot on both photos.

Just as I was about to walk back into my room, I realized that Sherlock's laptop was on the table in the kitchen. Without thinking twice, I walked over to it and hit the power button. The screen turned on and I saw I needed a password. I put my hands on the keyboard and thought about what it could be. 'Sherlock' I typed out and hit enter. It started load but stopped and in bright white letters said, 'wrong password'. "Dang it," I mumbled to myself.

I sat there for a minute and thought. What did he like? I let out a chuckle as I thought about Sherlock and his free time. 'Scottland Yard' I typed out and hit enter. 'Wrong password'. Out of frustration I entered, 'I can't stand him'. Of course, 'wrong password' popped up again. I ran my fingers through my hair as I held back some words that Miss Hudson would rather not hear from my mouth.

"It's not hard to figure the code out," Sherlock's deep voice said from behind me.

I felt my ears go red to match my hair. I was caught red handed. quick, think of something fast. "Well I don't know you so..." I said as I turned around to face him.

He walked closer to me and put his arms on each side of me so he could type on the keyboard. I watched his hands hit, '221B Baker Street' and hit enter.

'Welcome Mr, Holmes' the computer said in big white letters.

"There," he said calmly, then walked over to the pantry and grabbed a slice of bread.

I thought he would be mad about going on his PC, but he seemed to not care. I decided that saying nothing was best at this moment, so I hit the Internet tab and Googled Cara Dewitt. What it came up with was amazing, she was famous. Acted in a couple of low-budget films, modeled for a couple of bands I had never heard of. She was also a Nanny to a famous millionaire and his wife. She watched a young boy and girl. As I looked at the photo of her and the two kids and saw that the date taken was about five years ago. The boy looked like he was about eight in the photo, but he looked so much like the photo of the boy I had in my pocket.