5.5} Misunderstanding's

☄. *. ⋆ "I want to be left alone now." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

The ground shakes disturbing the dinosaurs even more. I keep myself against the tree ignoring the pteranodons that fly by. The T. Rexes let out a few roars, scared of something to do with the earthquake.

Once the earthquake is finished and we can stand up still again I look towards the T. Rexes. They're still agitated as they continue to freak out.

"The earthquake's over. Why are the dinosaurs still freaking out?" Sammy asks.

"I don't know, but they're gonna hurt themselves." Ben points out.

"Come on. We have to shut down the drones." Brooklynn tells us all.

"No." Yaz replies. "But if we do, won't this place be like Nublar over again, where we're never not almost dying."

"But if we leave them, that makes us a little too much like Kash, the Kons and Mrs. L/N." Ben points out.

"She's a Kon too, Ben." Luca narrows his eyes, as he's beside Brooklynn. "So you can say Kons."

"Oh." Ben says as he looks apologetic at me. I ignored him, deciding not to look at any of them still.

"And it's just, Mr. Kon and Mrs. L/N." Brooklynn states with a slight glare also. Sammy clears her throat before another argument could break out.

"Well, either way, I'm in for dropping them drones." Sammy says.

"You go ahead. I'll stay here." Darius tells us as he keeps an eye on the T. Rexes.

"What?" Yaz questions.

"It'll take a while to shut the drones down. I'll grab Mae's tablet and try to calm them down while you do." Darius explains.

"Good thinking. But maybe someone should stay with you." Brooklynn tells him.

"No, that's okay. I'd rather do it alone." Darius tells her.

"Yeah, okay. Send us a message when you get the tablet. Stay safe." Brooklynn agrees. The group runs off as I sit right next to Darius.

"Y/N..." Darius looks at me with a frown.

"I'll watch, or not help or whatever. So you'll still do it alone." I tell him while shrugging. "I'll even continue to be quiet." I add as he rolls his eyes.

"Fine." He sighs. "But you can't stay mad and ignore them forever." He tells me.

"I know. But it'll last a long time." I answer.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

"Where's Y/N?" Ben asks as he stops running.

"With Darius, obviously." I answer.

"But I thought he wanted to do it alone?" Ben turns around about to go back.

"Leave her. She stayed for a reason. You'll just be met with silence or short answers." I explain as he kicks a rock looking guilty and muttering under his breath. I then continue running to the compound, Ben following after a little bit as we catch up to the others.

Once in we head straight to the main control room. "We're gonna go look for phones. Let us know when you get into Kash's computer." Yaz tells Brooklynn.

"You won't find any. My mum and Kenji's dad wouldn't just leave them lying around? Only they get a phone that they keep with them 24/7." I inform them, crossing my arms while Brooklynn starts hacking into the computer.