3.5} Scorpius Rex

☄. *. ⋆ "We're doomed." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

We both make our way back to the camp only for us to stop as I see Kenji dancing weirdly. "Kenji is in charge." He kept saying in a singing voice. Ben crosses his arms as he looks at Kenji.

"What is going on?" Ben asks, causing Kenji to jump.

"I need the two of you to pack... toilet paper." Kenji tells us.

"Toilet paper? Seriously?" Ben raises his eyebrow.

"We're gonna need it on the way to Costa Rica, and I'm in charge." Kenji says as I give him a questioning look.

"Sure." Ben shrugs and is about to leave but stops when I don't join.

"Just toilet paper? Nothing else. What are you packing?" I went to look in the bag but Kenji grabbed my shoulders and pushed me towards Ben.

"I've got the rest. Trust me on this." He tells me as I just shrug, giving up.

"Alright, then. Go Kenji." I slightly cheer as he smiles looking proud of himself. Ben and I then start to walk off.

"Kenji is in charge. Ben is not in charge. Y/N is not in charge. Kenji is in charge." I laugh as he continues his singing and little dance.

"You don't see that every day." I say as we collect the toilet paper.

"Could've done without seeing it." Ben then grabs the bags that I packed. "Do you wanna check on Bumpy? It's almost snack time for her." Ben says as I look unsure.

"Sure, but should we at least tell Kenji first?" I ask as he shrugs.

"We won't be that long. Besides I don't really think he's gonna pack the right things anyways." Ben tells me already heading into the jungle, me following behind.

"Hey. At least have a little faith in him." I say as I caught up to him. He glances at me to see if I was serious or not but sighs once he sees I am.

"You do know him better. But I'm sure he'll be fine if we make a quick visit." Ben gives me a reassuring smile.

"I guess..." I trail off in thought. "Plus what Dino parents are we if we don't give Bumpy her favourite snacks." I exclaim deciding it wouldn't hurt to visit Bumpy.

"That's the spirit." Ben says with a smile as we go looking for Bumpy.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

"I'm so glad you've taken interest." Yaz says to me as I jog beside her trying to keep up.

"I mean, after we got the compass, your parkour convinced me." I tell her slightly out of breath. I decided not to tell her just yet, how I've always admired her and thought of her like a modern superhero.

"So you want to learn parkour only?" She asks me.

"No, not just that. I wanna be as athletic as you are. You're like, super cool with how fast you always are." I tell her, making sure I stay at the same pace as her.

"Thanks. If only the others were the same." She shakes her head with a smile. "It'll be nice to have a training buddy." She says as she nudges my arm.

"I can't wait to be the second coolest." I say as we both share a laugh. We make our way back to the camp and see Kenji struggling at pulling a bag that's stuck. We both share a confused look before facing Kenji.