1.1} The Writer Of Secrets

☄. *. ⋆ "Sorry uncle... I didn't mean to snoop in your office." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ 3rd POV ༻¨*:·.

The keys on the computer can be heard clacking away late in the afternoon with piano being played in the background softly. The sky outside the window already shows the few clouds being coloured in pinks and oranges. The H/C hair coloured girl stretches her arms above her head as she takes a break to read some papers that were on her desk.

Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata playing as she reads the papers in hand was quite relaxing for her, considering she was reading facts about something that quite honestly scared her. She then hears the music stop in the middle of the song. Deciding to ignore it as it happens most of the time, she puts the papers down to go back to writing. Though before she could type a single word, a knock was heard on her bedroom door. She quickly hides the papers under her keyboard, turning them over so the words are hidden.

The door opens to reveal the girl's younger brother who looked extremely excited to tell her something. She rolled her eyes as he entered, sitting on her bed, annoyed with her flow being interrupted.

"What do I owe the pleasure of your famous, rare visits, dear brother?" She turns the chair around facing him with a raised brow as she crosses her arms.

"I just came to tell you some good news, but I can just leave." He replies cockily, getting ready to get up and leave.

"Good news? What good news, Luca?" She asks, curiosity in her voice.

"Uncle Masrani invited us to Jurassic World-" before he could continue the girl let out a scoff.

"We go there to visit him 2, maybe 3 times a month. As fun as it is when we get to help out with the dinosaurs, it's not news that's new to me." She then turns away getting back to typing on her computer. She loves her uncle and their visits but she thought her younger brother came in with actual news, maybe something new or exciting, not something they already do.

"You didn't let your brother finish." A new voice says with a fake sad voice.

"Uncle Masrani!" She gets up giving him a hug. He hugs her back, letting a chuckle escape.

"How's my favourite little writer going?" He asks her as she gives him a sheepish smile.

"It's getting there." She tells him glancing at the papers on the desk. She then sits next to her brother on her bed.

"I know you'll make a great story. Now do you wanna hear the good news from me or your brother." He asks her, wanting to see her reaction to the news.

"You tell her, she'll think I'm pranking her if I say it." Luca tells him wanting to hear his uncle tell them the news again to make sure he heard it correctly.

"You remember me telling you how I was gonna make camp a thing at Jurassic world for people and schools." The girl slowly nodded. "Well, I want you and your brother to join the six lucky people that will be attending." She thinks about what he said before becoming more curious on why he's telling them.

"Why?" She asks as Luca just looks at her in disbelief.

"What do you mean 'why' N/N? It'll be fun to go camping." Luca says starting to get excited all over again.

"As the future face of Jurassic World you'll get to see how the people enjoy the place. It'll also give you something to do for a while besides being cooped up in your room. Maybe get some new ideas for your story." He gives her a little punch on her shoulder trying to be a cool uncle. "I can't forget that it'll help you bond with more people and make some friends for once." She rolls her eyes at the last sentence.

She looks at her computer for a bit before a grin escapes. She did want to get some new ideas for her story, maybe future stories too. "When do we leave?" Masrani chuckles at her behaviour before telling them it'll be tomorrow. Luca rushes to go pack while her uncle turns to her once again.

"I've arranged a helicopter for you both with your cousin Kenji. Also while you're at camp cretaceous let me know if it's exciting and fun enough. I want to make sure people have that Jurassic World experience." He tells her as she nods laughing.

"Sure I don't mind helping out." She shrugs. "But I know it'll be fun anyways since Luca and I always have fun on our visits." She gives him a smile. He ruffled her hair before leaving.

She packs her stuff making sure she has her notebook and pen in her bag in case of new ideas. Putting her bag beside her bed she wanders to their bedside table grabbing a small key. Moving back to her desk she gets the papers she hid and puts them in a little orange folder.

"Sorry uncle... I didn't mean to snoop in your office." She looks towards the door with furrowed brows. "But after hearing about the Indominus Rex not long ago I think this is something to learn, in case Dr. Wu is lying about getting rid of it. As the future face of Jurassic World, I'll make sure it's as safe as it can be." She mutters with a scoff. She opens a small draw on the side of her computer desk putting the file in.

She looks at the orange folder staring at the writing on it. E750. "Hard to trust a scientist sometimes after watching movies about them." She chuckles and closes the draw making sure to use the small key she owns to lock it up. She puts the key back on her bedside table before getting ready for bed.

✧༺♥༻∞

🦖 Word Count {979} 🦕