1.2} Camp Cretaceous

☄. *. ⋆ "Uh... A Compy might get out again?" ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

Luca and I watch as the helicopter lands right in front of us. Before one of our dad's staff could open the door it burst open. "Y/N, Luca! How's my two favourite cousins."

"Kenji, it's been awhile." I give him a hug, before I sit down next to him. Luca sits across from us.

"Ready for that camp life?" Luca asks Kenji.

"You know it bro." Kenji says as he has finger guns motioning towards Luca. "But dare I say, it's rare to see you out N/N." He tells me, putting his arm around me as he raises his eyebrow.

"First, not true. I go to Jurassic World to visit Uncle plus other places when needed. Second, I'm offended, we visit each other a fair bit." I joke a bit with my hand over my heart being dramatic.

"Sure." He chuckles. The three of us catch up for a bit before we arrive. As Luca and I walk out with Kenji behind us, all carrying our bags. "Greetings, my dudes. Kenji is here, so let the party commence!" Luca and I playfully roll our eyes at Kenji's antics.

"Sorry we're late." I say, to the female counsellor Roxie with Luca beside me nodding in agreement. Both my brother and I have already met Roxie and Dave with our uncle a few times already.

"That's alright you two." She tells us with a nod, before Kenji throws his bag at her.

"Put this in my room." He tells her, as he walks straight past us to the group of other campers. "So, what's your deal?" He slides his glasses down his nose as he looks at the boy in a yellow jumper, who I guess might be Luca's age.

Roxie throws Kenji's duffel bag at the back of his head causing him to fall to the ground. "Okay, let's go." She says as I laugh at Kenji.

"You had that coming." I say, walking past him with Luca chuckling next to me.

"Yeah, yeah." He rolls his eyes at us, annoyed. Everyone hops in the back of the red Ute truck, me being beside the boy with the light green jumper. Once everyone is in Dave starts to drive causing us all to jolt with how sudden he started. Causing me and everyone to put our seatbelts on as quickly as we could.

"I hope you got my mom's note. I don't do well on windy roads." The boy with the green jacket yells out grabbing the side of the truck.

"What's good, Brooklanders." The girl with pink hair says to her phone. I know from Luca that her name is Brooklyn since my brother watches her videos online. Which makes me understand why she's the only one allowed to have her phone.

"It's your girl Brooklynn coming at you from the best place ever: Camp Cretaceous. Like and subscribe to join me as I unbox Jurassic World." She puts her phone down before looking at us all.

"Okay, I need you all to say who you are and a little bit about yourself." She points her phone to the boy with the yellow jacket. "And, Action."

"Oh! Um..." A bit caught off guard, the boy answers her. "I beat this awesome VR dinosaur game. I'm Darius, by the-" Darius gets cut off by an energetic girl wearing a leather jacket.

"I'm sorry. I just can't believe...you're Brooklynn! I'm Sammy Gutierrez, total Brooklander! Kapow!" She makes a little explosion with her hands and then does finger guns.

"Oh, also, my family supplies all the beef for the park, and that's how I got here." She tells us as I just slowly nod in thought.

"Um... what's a Brooklander?" Darius asks, Brooklynn.