4.6} Phone Searching

☄. *. ⋆ "Since when could you drive?" ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

We tell the others the good news about Kash having a phone. Mae grunts in her sleep, being in pain and looking agitated as well as uncomfortable. "She's asleep." Sammy says as she puts her hand on Mae's hand. "The leaves we put on her wounds stopped the bleeding, but I don't know how long that's gonna last. We gotta do something."

"Ben and Y/N say Kash has a phone. Let's get it, call for help, and get out of here." Yaz points out.

"But what about the dinosaurs?" Darius asks. "Now that Mae's injured, if we all leave, who's gonna protect them?" Luca puts his hand on Darius's shoulder in comfort.

"Darius, look at her. She needs help. Our only choice is that phone." Yaz tells him, gesturing to a whimpering Mae.

"We'll call for help and figure out how to help the dinosaurs after." Luca says to Darius who just nods looking at Mae.

"Those leaves aren't exactly sterile. We're running out of time. Let's split up and try to find Kash." Ben says inspecting the leaves on Mae.

"Huh, small problem. We don't know where he went." Kenji adds before I shush them hearing the BRADs. We keep hidden from the BRADs hoping they didn't come closer.

I pulled Mae behind a large rock with Ben and I to stay hidden. Ben taps my shoulder as he points to Mae's feet where the scanner was getting closer to. I pulled her closer as Ben wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me so all three of us were hidden. The scanners then stop.

"New orders received." One says as the two BRADs run off.

"One of them could be headed to Kash." Yaz explains to the group.

"You guys go. I remember there being a first aid kit in the snow gliders. Ben and I will grab it and patch Mae up." I tell the group as they nod agreeing. We all split up as Ben and I head to the snow biome.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

Brooklynn, Yaz and I were following one of the BRADs as we hid behind some trees. I watch it scan the area in front of it. "Hey, Yaz. Are you okay? I mean, you know, with the nightmares-" Brooklynn starts asking, concerned for Yaz.

"Wait nightmares?" I question looking at Yaz who nods.

"I'm fine, though. We've got bigger things to worry about than a few bad dreams." Yaz answers.

"Bad dreams and no sleep really mess you up though. If you don't want to do something I'm fine to swap with you." I offer to Yaz who gives me an appreciative smile.

"Thanks, Luca. I'll keep that in mind." She tells me.

"You do know it's more than that." Brooklynn scoffs.

"Shh. It's getting too far ahead." Yaz changes subject.

"We'll just keep an eye on her." I say to Brooklynn as Yaz starts running.

"Yeah." We then run after Yaz as we follow the BRAD without it noticing us. Once hiding behind a tree again, we watch it head to a building. We sneak towards it as it starts walking into the warehouse.

Brooklynn knocks me as I bump into Yaz as we both fall to the ground as the doors close. Brooklynn hiding behind some boxes. We look up and get startled by a BRAD standing right in front of us.

Brooklynn grabs our arms as she pulls us to her hiding spot. "They're inactive." Brooklynn whispers to us as I sigh. We looked on top of the boxes we're hiding behind seeing a whole bunch of BRADs lined up.