4.9} Baby Dino's

☄. *. ⋆ "Aww, did you get scared awake by the mean Ben." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

We sneak through the edge of the jungle being careful to not awaken the raptors that are sleeping outside of the compound. Ben made sure he kept close to me the whole time as soon as I got back to the group.

Wasn't exactly glad that I almost got spotted but the BRAD-X a few times as I attacked it. Though I kept the golf balls I used on me since I grabbed them before leaving the desert biome. So for me, it was worth it.

I jumped a bit when a rope landed directly in front of me. Looking up I see both Luca and Darius wave at us from the roof of the compound. Checking the raptors one of them yawns before continuing to sleep.

Luca I can see test the rope before nodding to Darius. "Ready." Darius whispers, giving us a thumbs up as Kenji starts to climb up first. Brooklynn and I are the last two, to climb the rope as I let her go first so I can keep an eye on the raptors.

Once we're half way through Brooklynn starts sliding down the rope knocking me down as we let out a scream. I stand up from hitting the ground as I look up at Brooklynn.

"Sorry." She tells me as I wave it off.

"Happens to anyone. But, uh, you might want to hurry." I say seeing the raptors start to wake up making direct eye contact with me. Brooklynn climbs high enough for me to start climbing. The others pull the rope up with Brooklynn and I on it to escape the raptors. I buy some time for myself by throwing the golf balls I had at them, distracting them as they inspected the golf balls.

Once the rope reached the top Darius helped Brooklynn up as Ben helped me up. The group let go of the rope falling, relieved we made it.

"BRAD, stop." Luca orders as the BRAD-X stops in place.

"Are you okay?" Ben asks me.

"I'm good." I told him. "The golf balls came in handy." I add looking over the roof to see the raptors screech in annoyance.

"Good thing you ended up keeping them." Ben says, keeping a hold of my hand.

"Good thing you were able to get Luca and I voice command for BRAD here." Darius tells Brooklynn.

"Yeah. Real good thing." Brooklynn answers as she takes the tablet Darius gave her.

"Had to keep it interesting, huh, superstar?" Kenji offers his hand out. Brooklynn looked nervous as Darius took Kenji's hand. I shared a look with Luca who tried not to laugh.

"Okay, come on, guys. Who knows when Kash is gonna wake up." Darius and Luca head for the door with us all following behind. We then sneak away to the elevator as Darius opens it.

"This goes down to the med bay. The nursery is right next to it. He's going to test the chips on the baby dinos first thing in the morning." Luca explains to us.

"What about cameras?" Brooklynn asks.

"Mr. Genius has been too busy to get the island's camera system up and running. How do you think Y/N was able to get to us without Kash knowing? Message us on the BRAD-X as soon as you get the babies out. Good luck." Darius informs us.

"Stay safe." I tell Luca and Darius, who both nod as the elevator doors close and start taking us down to the med bay.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

Darius and I start to walk away only to jump at Kash's voice from in front of us. "What are you both doing out here?" Kash asks, walking towards us with his tablet in hand.