3.10} Rescueing Brooklynn

☄. *. ⋆ "Should've been more trustworthy." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

Not being able to help Brooklynn and with Yaz making sure I got up to follow them we all ran away with the laptop.

"Any sign of them?" Yaz questions ahead of Darius and I. We look back, not seeing the armed men yet.

"Not yet." Darius answers. We continue our running and jump over a log on our way.

"Come on!" Yaz says as I help Darius get over the log quickly since he's got the laptop in hand. We continue running hoping they don't catch up to us as we take the shortcuts to the dock, that I tell them.

As we're running Yaz jumps over a fallen tree in our path as Darius and I go under. We stop in our tracks at the sound of the armed men. As I look behind us I see the lights from the torches they were carrying.

"That way." I whisper pointing to a few bushes hoping it'll hide us as we get away from them. We then stop hoping they won't follow us as we also catch our breaths, at the same time.

"I know you can hear me!" We gasp as we get back to back looking around trying to spot Mr. Hawkes location. "Set down the laptop and nobody gets hurt. I won't come any closer. You have my word." I then pinpoint the area of where his voice came from.

I gesture to Yaz and Darius where his voice was before we back up a few feet slowly. At the sound of bushes moving, we turned to see one of the armed men find two Baryonyx that were near us. I look away and turn Darius around to face the opposite direction of the scene.

"We're heading to the valley to load up the chopper. That gives you two hours to get there and bring me that laptop. It's the only way you'll ever see your friend again." Mr. Hawkes tells us as he starts to leave. We then share worried looks.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

"No sign of ol'Rexy." Sammy tells us as we look around searching for any signs of my sister and friends as we make our way to the dock.

"Yeah, but no sign of our friends either." Ben points out looking at the ground worried.

"Maybe they're already at the boat waiting for us?" I say as I get sight of the boat and walk closer.

Sammy walks up between Kenji and I as she puts a comforting hand on my shoulder. Kenji looks at the boat with a defeated look on his face. "They can't be. 'Cause they're here!" We turn around at the sound of footsteps running towards us.

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

At the sight of the boat we stop running as we try to catch our breaths. I then look up confused as I hear the rest of the group. They were laughing as they were glad to see us. We smile running towards the others as we all meet in the middle in a group hug.

"You're okay!" Ben exclaims as we get out of the hug. Ben then hugs me again as he grabs my face in his hands pecking kisses all over my face. I giggle pulling away from his kisses, kissing his cheek.

"We thought you left on the chopper!" Darius tells the group.

"We couldn't leave you guys." Luca says.

"Hold up. Where's Brooklynn?" Kenji says. Yaz, Darius and I look sadly at the ground. Everyone's smiles start to fade away. The three of us then start explaining the story of Brooklynn getting kidnapped as fast as we can so we can figure out a plan right after catching them up.