3.9} Y/N's Revenge

☄. *. ⋆ "Revenge shall be mine." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

I hold my arm up as I try to look at the helicopter hovering above us as it shines a spotlight on us. The first thing I notice is how they're aren't any symbols on it, making me remember my uncle's helicopter and how he had a symbol. As I remember my uncle once again I put a hand on Luca's shoulder who pays no mind as he looks up at the helicopter also, arm above his head.

"Attention! Return to the dock and cut the engine immediately!" Then the three helicopters flew off towards the dock where we had just left.

"Yes yes, yes! We are saved!" I look at Kenji who cheers from the upper deck.

"Are we?" Darius questions looking back towards the helicopters. I shrug, not having a clue if we are or not. "Wait, Kenji!" Darius realises Kenji has run off to turn the boat around. We all head to the upper deck into the boat's control room where Kenji is, to discuss what we should do.

As Kenji starts the engine about to head off, Luca turns it back off beside Darius, crossing his arms. "Let's discuss this first, Kenj."

"I agree." Darius nods. "I'm not exactly getting good guy vibes, Kenj." Darius tells him with Luca agreeing.

"Yeah, unmarked chopper, big, scary, guns." Yaz adds as they enter right behind me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, what would you bring to rescue kids from an island full of killer dinosaurs? Cake?" Kenji exclaims with his arms in the air.

"He's got a point." Ben shrugs.

"How do we know they're here to rescue us? After all this waiting, it happens after months and not towards the beginning?" I add, finding it suspicious on how they acted. Surely they'd mention being a rescue team. The thunder then rumbles as we look out to the sea to see lightning and rough water.

"The water is pretty rough." Sammy tells us. "And the signal might've not reached anyone until now." Sammy tells me as I shrug. We'd have no choice but to go back because of the storm anyways, to where those people are.

"All right, then. We take our chances with the people in the helicopter?" Darius asks us. Everyone nods before Darius looks towards me. I sigh, nodding.

"We won't last long in this storm either way." I told Darius as he was thinking. He nodded before gesturing to Luca to let go of the lever for Kenji to start heading back to the dock where the helicopters are.

Once at the dock, Brooklynn ties the boat so it won't float away. As I'm about to hop off the boat one of the helicopters lands. We run over towards it to see a man hop out with a rather large gun in hand.

We slowly walk towards him though I stay at the back of the group not wanting to go on the helicopter at all. "What are you kids doing out here?" The man asks us.

"Long story! Too long." Sammy answers as she hops into the helicopter behind Ben and Luca.

"Way too long." Kenji tells him, also hopping into the helicopter.

"Wait, if you're not here to rescue us, then why are you here?" Ben questions the man as well as the lady in the helicopter.

Brooklynn starts to walk up and about to get help by the man but everyone stops as we start to hear a loud thudding noise close by. At the loud roar from the jungle I turn to see the T. Rex facing us.

She must've heard all the noise from the helicopters and decided to check it out. The T. Rex makes another loud roar before the helicopter starts lifting into the air. I focus my attention on the T. Rex though as that's more of my main problem knowing that the rest of the group should be safer in there then on the ground.