Freezy Strike

Xiao is in a Mafia thing owned by his family, and his enemy is after Aether, Aria, and Apollo Because of past things.

Xiao ran home as fast as he could. Aether wasn't picking up his phone. Neither Lumine or Ganyu responded to his texts. Something's wrong. He knows it.

He ran towards the front door and noticed it was open. Elemental ice. This was bad. They got to them already. He could hear them screaming upstairs.

"DONT TOUCH ME! DONT GET ANY CLOSER TO THEM! "-Aether

"AETHER!"-Xiao

Xiao ran upstairs and opened the door to the children's room. Aether was on the floor with bruises on his face while both Aria and Apollo were huddled behind him. There were ice everywhere. It was forming a dome around them. Aether, Aria and Apollo. They were scared for their lives.

Suddenly, the ice started to break. Aether braced himself and held his kids close. All the ice started to break and turn into vapor like it was melting. Aether was coughing. That's right, he couldn't deal with the cold. But as soon as the smoke cleared, it was more than that.

"YOU LITTLE-"-Xiao

"Shh. You don't want to curse in front of children dont you?"-Signora.

Aether was coughing so he could stay alive. That's what he thought it to be. He was stabbed in the chest. It was hurtful to witness it. All he fought for was for nothing.

He fell to the floor in pain. Before he could reach him, Signora made a prison out of ice again. He couldn't even touch him. The room was silent. Both kids were stabbed with small little icicles. Xiao grabbed Signora by the shirt and lifted her up.

"Why would you do something like this?!Why to him? They don't deserve any of this! Not now, not ever!"-Xiao

"Because of that bomb that you left at the Tsaritsa's palace two years ago. Call the hospital then if you're such a good father and a husband."-Signora

Xiao punched her unconscious and walked towards his dropped phone. He called 911 crying in fear. Multiple people soon came in. They saw the ice and did their best to get through it. It was melting as soon as Xiao turned up the room temperature.

As soon as they left, Xiao cried. Why would they take him away so soon? Because of something that happened years ago? Because they started something?

This was the price for being a Mafia.

-
We back at the usual angst place 🥰

"Darling. I'm so sorry you had to be in this mess. I promise I'll bring you justice. You, Aria, and Apollo."-Xiao

Aether was wheezing. He showed no sign of waking up. His hair was spread out everywhere on the bed. Xiao held his hand and started to tear up. This wasn't supposed to happen.

"This was the Fatui again, wasn't it?"-??

His sister was standing in front the door watching his brother grieve. Her navy blue hair flowed like a sea of waves as she walked in. That was Bonanus for you, she lived up to her hydro vision.

"Yeah. They didn't stop there."-Xiao

"Who was it, a harbinger? Considering the report I was given, this should be a work of a harbinger."-Bonanus

"Think so. But she said that we placed a bomb in the Tsaritsa's palace. Two years ago. Why is she planning this now? And why is my family apart of it?"-Xiao

Xiao felt a grip on Aether's hand tighten. It was him. He was trying to wake up. But it soon died down. His hand was limp again. But it was hope. More than enough hope.

"Just sleep for now. I'll be reporting back to Father about this. Watch over Aether for me. If he wakes up, tell him both kids are fine and getting check ups"-Xiao

He probably wasn't going to get better fast because of the cold inside and outside of this place, but he had hope. It was all he needed. Just for him to wake up.

Meanwhile, he needed to find those Harbingers and give them a piece of his mind. Why not him? Why his family? It was all his fault, they could've told him straight up. He knew. It wouldn't hurt him at all.

Please wake up.

There was a ice skating accident with XiaoAether on Twitter and you have no idea how much I wanted to EAT IT

There was a ice skating accident with XiaoAether on Twitter and you have no idea how much I wanted to EAT IT. IT WAS ANGST!

751 words