Aether's True Strength

What if I told you that all those times he fought, he was holding back?

And yes, he actually kills his own dad and this isn't canon. I like torturing him slowly. Slowly making him crack all the answers to the Genshin lore.

Also uhh a bit of a disturbing content warning ⚠️

Royal AU

"Careful. Aether's pissed off today."-Xiao

Xiao warned everyone who was at the meeting to be careful as they knew what Aether was capable of. Aether woke up early with pen ink all over his face. Then he got yelled at for being the "reason" that his mom died by one of the maids. That maid was paid to tell him that as always. What really got him fired up is the sudden rumor around the castle that he's cheating on Xiao. Which isn't true at all, Aether's just upset and stressed out. Even Apollo began to notice and he's only a year old. Finally the meeting began as Aether sat down in silence. You could feel how angry he was.

"Why was this meeting called? I have more important things to do."-Aether

"Like what, hoeing around with other men?"-Aether's Father

"SHUT YOUR TRAP!"-Aether

Even Xiao knew not to interfere and could only laugh silently at how angry Aether is and how no one is safe from him.

Soon the room filled with shouting, mostly from the twins's father, angering Aether even more. The sudden silence from him and how quiet he was. It was written all over his face. The blond finally cracked when his father said something about how he shouldn't had children in the first place. Ah. This meeting was about him.

"SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU! SHUT UP YOU DAINSLEIF KNOCK OFF, EAT SHIT ELSA, AND LUMINE IS FINE AS SHE IS! YOU DONT NEED TO AMBUSHED HER WITH QUESTIONS BECAUSE OF MY STUPIDITY!" Aether pointed at the door. "Out Lumine."

"Thank you Aether."-Lumine

"OUT!" Lumine rushed out the door as she bowed politely to her brother.

"Now who's the shithead who spread the fucking rumor about me being a hoe? Come on, spill." Aether held between his fingers darts. Nobody but Xiao knows what is in the darts.

Everyone pointed to Aether's Father. As expected. He's the most annoying thing a person can ever know.

Aether threw a dart at him. He fell almost immediately to the floor. Everyone wasn't surprised. He would've got found out sooner or later. They all looked rather calm and were doing silent praying.

"You can't do anything to me! I may be immobile, but I am still your father!"-Father

"Shut it shithead." Aether stomped on his father's head. He looked like he wanted to smash his head. He just kicked and kicked and kicked it constantly until his father complained he had a headache. Stabbed to death with a dart. Immediately. No hesitation. Xiao was surprised, he has never thought the blond would actually kill him.

"Clean it up. I'm going to my room." Aether fell to the floor. He wasn't poisoned or anything.

"This is why we can't have nice things. And this is part of the reason I married him. Because I knew he'd do something like this."-Xiao

Xiao picked Aether up and left. Leaving the people in the room baffled.

Never underestimate Aether.

557 words