Soft Eyes

So maybe. Maybe. Mpreg. Fluff. Yes.

Aether was waiting for someone. He was smiling while stroking Aria's hair. Aether was laying on the bed with his hair all out while Aria was laying by his stomach. He kissed her forehead before tickling her stomach. She laughed and smiled.

Xiao was watching all of it. He was smiling as well.

"Hey. How are you holding up?"-Xiao

"Don't wake up the kids. Im okay. It's getting harder to move, but it's bearable for the moment."-Aether

"You need rest. No stressing out, okay? For me and Aria."-Xiao

"I promise, no stressing out to the point of collapsing."-Aether

"Aether, no stress AT ALL!"-Xiao

Aether laughed sheepishly. He already was stressed out over Aria and this baby.

"Aether..."-Xiao

"Okay, okay! I'll rest for the whole day, is that fine with you?"-Aether

"Yes. Now go to bed or I won't tell the maids what you want for breakfast."-Xiao

Aether scoffed and playfully pushed him away. Xiao only got closer and kissed him. They were laughing and smiling. Even Aria made a little noise.

"You know. If only you could stay with us like this every day. I missed your soft side a lot. And those soft eyes when you look at us smiling and laughing." Aether put his hand on Xiao's cheek. "You really should take your own advice and take a break."

Those words made Xiao do what Aether loved most. Aether pulled him into a kiss again and smiled. Aria wanted to do the same, but instead Aether gave her a hug and she held his finger while she dozed off to sleep.

"Help me up."-Aether

Xiao helped Aether sit up and adjusted Aria while doing so. Aether took a moment to breathe before talking again.

"Those eyes really are pretty. They remind me of a wonderful golden star. I could get lost in them forever."-Aether

Aether was just looking into his lover's eyes. The glare. The color. The fact that his eyes looked like the morning sun.

"Go to sleep Aether. And it's not healthy for you to sit up sleeping."-Xiao

"But it's a comfy habit."-Aether

"Aether."Xiao gave his lover a stare.

"Okay fineee. Just let me...see you...*yawn*."-Aether

Xiao watched as his lover fell asleep sitting up. He sighed. Must've been a tiring day. He laid him back on the bed. Aria was sound asleep. The raven smiled.

He was smiling. The sleeping Aether was actually calm for once. While sleeping, he usually had some sort of discomfort.

Xiao went to sleep hugging both Aria and Aether. They cuddled while snoring until the morning. The raven has to admit. That was the best sleep he ever got in years.

And then they had a day off to set up Christmas lights because Apollo's birthday is Christmas Eve while Aria's is on Lantern Rite.

486 words.