꒰ ͜͡➸ safety precaution

»»————- ★ ————-««

꒰ ͜͡➸ mountain !!

꒰ ͜͡➸ angst >:]

꒰ ͜͡➸ 522 words

꒰ ͜͡➸ requested by
@/finncovr

»»————- ★ ————-««

mountain stalked through the woods, searching for whatever had startled that sister of sin.

she said that she saw something emitting light in the woods, so bright that it broke through the fog and the trees.

mountain didn't believe her, but orders were orders.

as he stepped further in, the air started to feel warmer.. lighter.

mountain growled lowly, sensing something holy in the woods surrounding his home.

they're searching for us. mountain thought to himself.

mountain began running, his senses on high alert as he raced through the trees, ducking under branches to find whatever light the sister saw.. then snuff it.

he wouldn't allow a holy being to come near his friends, even if that meant sacrificing himself.

finally, he saw the light. he felt the light.

and mountain despised it.

a low growl rumbled in the earth ghoul's chest as he broke into a clearing, the light blinding him.

mountain blocked the light from his eyes, squinting as he tried to see what in hell's name was on his home's grounds.

then mountain saw him.

an angel.

the angel turned around, his pure [color] eyes staring back into mountain's jaded green ones.

the angel's eyes widened, stumbling slightly as he realized what mountain was.

"ghoul.." the angel whispered.

"angel." mountain growled back, his green eyes glowing with rage.

the angel stumbled yet again as mountain started making his way to the holy being.

"i don't mean to harm you! please! leave me be!" the angel begged, fear clear in his voice as mountain only got closer.

"you've come close to my home. angels don't come to earth unless they're sent to find us. you've gotten to close, so you will suffer the consequences." mountain growled, looking down upon the angel that was scrambling away from him.

"please! i don't mean you any harm! i don't know how to fight, i promise!" the angel pleaded with mountain.

mountain almost felt bad for the angel, but his anger was too strong. this pathetic excuse for a life was a threat to the other ghouls. his family.

mountain extended his claws, a sharp hissing sounding in the air from the action. the angel sobbed, golden tears falling from his eyes.

"you'll.. you'll be punished for hurting me! you'll be sent back to hell!" the angel threatened, though he didn't seem very confident.

mountain laughed, his sharp canines on full display.

"you have been banished from the heavens. it's easy to tell." mountain grinned, grazing one of his claws along the angel's arms. the angel whimpered, covering away from mountain.

"you have put my family in danger. i will not let you walk away from this. you do not deserve freedom." mountain grinned animalistically. the angel stared up at mountain, his golden tears still rushing down his face.

"any dying wishes?" mountain asked, tilting his head as he sharpened his claws on a rock that was nearby. the angel whimpered, shaking his head.

"good. i wouldn't have carried them out anyway." mountain grinned.

"why are you killing me?" the angel asked. mountain shrugged.

"think of it as a safety precaution."

_