𓆩*𓆪 QNA answers !!𓆩*𓆪

thank you all for the questions !! there were some questionable jokes commented but i just deleted them.

it's qna time :))

from @/ElderGhoulette, 'what are your thoughts on plushia'

he looks stupid. i want to hit him with a hammer.

from @/zamppaz, 'what's your style'

there are two ways i could answer this, writing style and clothing style.

writing style i have no idea, i just go tappy tappy on my phone screen and hope it makes sense. clothing style, i guess would be alternative/punk ish. all of my pants have lots of straps and pockets and zippers LMAO

from @/Allie73922, @/1vvyyyyy, and @/MusicalTreeAF, 'favorite ghost song?'

i love the opus and prequelle albums, they're my favorite and they have the songs that fill up most of my top ten, but my favorite-number one-forever in my heart-i will never shut up about this song is respite on the spitalfields.

from @/ivvyyyyy, 'do you have a guilty pleasure?'

raising cane's.

from @/Ghosttyz, 'favorite color and day of the week'

my favorite colors are black and red, my hair is dyed red if that says anything about me lmao.

i think my favorite day of the week is either monday, or thursday.

monday because i like being productive and monday's you're pretty much just thrown into it. thursday because i just like the vibe that thursday has, i dunno how to describe it haha

from @/N0stalga, 'who is your favorite member of ghost?'

masked would be rain. unmasked would be cosmo.

call me obsessed, but i will die on the hill that allows me to listen to cos' music over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ov-

from @/OpenD00rs89, 'what is your favorite part of writing?'

i think being able to see people's responses to my work.

i write for myself, don't get me wrong, this is all for me, but being able to see what y'all say is really interesting. i like being able to know how people react to my work.

when i wrote guarded by ghouls there wasn't a lot of good ghost fan fics i could find on here and i was like, 'y'know what, i'll just make one. i'm decent enough.' ever since then, seeing everyone's comments and reactions to it being the same as mine has been really cool.

from anonymous, since this is kinda correlated to the last one, 'what's your least favorite part of writing?'

i have extreme impostor syndrome.

it's a weekly occurrence that i'll look at everyone commenting and reacting to my stuff and i'm just like 'the hell do they like so much? i'm doing nothing but being stupid and just spewing out random shit. i don't plan any of my stories, i don't think ahead. i just write. what's to like about that?'

it usually goes away, but whenever i take week long breaks and i come back with something that wouldn't normally take a week, it's because i've been having a battle in my own mind.

it's tough, but writing genuinely brings me so much joy otherwise i just jump right back into it as soon as i'm ready.

from @/OpenD00rs89, 'what colors do you associate with each ghouls?'