꒰ ͜͡➸ they ask you to go on tour with them

requested by @/MusicalTreeAF

—RAIN—

- he doesn't want to leave you at the ministry, so he's pretty desperate for you to come.

"rain, i don't know.." you sighed as you walked around the library, rain following you closely.

"we're going to so many places, dove." rain told you. "that's what i'm worried about." you said, stopping at a shelf and slipping books back into their place. rain was quick to hug you from behind, placing his chin on your shoulder.

"we could travel the world together.. see so many things—so many different ways to live." rain spoke lowly into your ear, adding a tone that he knew would make you melt. you laughed softly as you felt butterflies in your stomach, not minding that this side of rain had come out.

"with a parade of seven other ghouls, papa, and a whole team to make sure the rituals don't end up in flames." you grinned, turning around in rain's arms and looking into his eyes. "just ignore them." rain shrugged, grinning back at you. you laughed, slipping out of his hold and continuing down the isle of shelves.

"because that will be so easy." you teased, putting more books onto the shelves. rain groaned dramatically, quickly wrapping you in his arms again.

"what will it take for you to say yes..?" rain whispered, planting kisses along your neck. you rolled your eyes and smiled, knowing exactly what he was doing.

"a promise that you'll let me choose where i sit whenever we're on a plane." you whispered, turning around in rain's arms once more. rain smiled widely.

"done. anything else?" rain asked, leaning in closer to you. you smiled, closing the distance between the two of you in a soft kiss.

rain sighed softly, gripping your waist and pushing himself into you. you giggled softly, reaching up and holding his jaw as you pulled away. rain went to follow but held himself back, looking into your eyes intently.

"i think that's all.." you smiled.

—MOUNTAIN—

- he's always attached to your hip, what makes you think he doesn't offer you to come every time they go on tour?

"y/n," mountain smiled happily as he walked up to you in the hallway. "hi," you grinned back.

"they just told us we're going on tour in a couple months." mountain told you, following you as you walked through the halls to terzo's office. you slowed your steps for a moment, preparing for what mountain was going to ask.

"yeah? how're you feeling?" you asked, adjusting the amount of folders and books you had in your arms. "i want you to come with." mountain said, grabbing some books and folders from you to make everything easier to carry.

you looked up at mountain, seeing a hopeful yet doubtful look on his face.

"when should i start packing?" you asked, continuing to terzo's office. mountain stayed put for a moment, his jaw dropped. he was quick to follow you, though, listing off a date.

you smiled, looking up at your boyfriend.

"can't wait."

—AETHER—

- you had been on tour with him once before.
- ever since then you've been worried for the next one, scared that you'd be too stressed again.

"aether, i don't know. last time everything moved so fast and it was really stressful." you sighed, watching the quintessence ghoul slump in disappointment.

"it's a chill tour. we're just going around the east half of the states and the dates are spread out." dew cut in, looking over at you and aether from the chair he was sat upside down on.

you bit your lip, thinking.

the states were a whole ocean away. not to mention the east coast has way more states then the west.

but... traveling with aether again would be nice..

"okay." you sighed. aether smiled, quickly hugging you and pulling you close to him. you laughed, hugging aether back.

—SWISS—

- he's shy about it.
- he doesn't want you to think he's clingy, but he doesn't want to spend months on end without you.

swiss smiled softly as you curled further into him, the moonlight shining on your face perfectly.

your eyes were shut, but it was clear that you were still awake with how you were petting the spade of swiss' tail.

"baby..?" swiss whispered, petting your hair. you hummed softly. "copia told us another tour is coming up.. i wanted to know if you wanted to come with?" swiss offered. you sighed as you thought about it, your drowsiness making it take a bit longer to process.

"is copia cool with it..?" you asked. swiss hummed a yes, brushing his thumb over your cheekbone. you leaned into his hand, a wave of comfort washing over you.

"yeah, i'll go." you mumbled. a big grin took over swiss' face as he pressed a kiss to the bridge of your nose.

"i love you, princess." swiss whispered. you smiled, cuddling closer to swiss.

"i love you too, swiss."

—DEW—

- again, you don't have much of a choice.
- respectfully.
- again, you don't mind. you can't spend much more time away from dew than he can away from you, so it works out.

"packing already?" you asked. "what do you mean?" dew chuckled, looking up at you from the floor. you shrugged. "normally you tell me a couple months in advance." you said, walking over to your desk and setting some papers down.

"oh.. we're leaving at the end of the week." dew stated. you paused, staring down at the desk before you laughed softly.

"satanas, dew." you groaned playfully, making your way out of your room to go tell primo that you'd be gone a while.

"LOVE YOU!" dew yelled after you, smiling. you laughed.

_