Epilogue

I rested the last box in my new apartment. I took a deep breath and so did Chloe. We both looked at each other and squealed like little girls, jumping up and down.

"We're officially independent," she said.

"I know!" The smiles couldn't be wiped off our faces if you paid us.

"Oh! I forgot to give you something."

"What?" She handed me an envelope. "What is this?"

"Mr. Hudson told me to give it to you once we moved. He told me not to look at it though." She walked away to grab a box and move it to her room.

I went into mine and closed the door. I quickly opened the letter, urgent to see what was inside.

If you're reading this Lydia, it means you have left for college. It pained me to let you go because I don't know what the future holds for us. I hope it holds us together, but if it doesn't that's fine. I still hope we can both be happy and find love in whatever form it may come. Although I wasn't able to say this to your face, I hope I was able to relay it to you in all of the kisses, touches, gifts, and stares. I love you, Lydia Rose.

The letter seemed to end abruptly. I could see erase marks but couldn't make them out. It was like he had so much more to say but left it in a quick, I love you. The worst part was I didn't get to say it back. A text wouldn't do it justice.

"What did it say," Chloe asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just that he's gonna miss me," I smiled.

"That's it."

"Yeah. That's all I needed to be honest." She nodded and walked off.

I looked through a box labeled school supplies and found a piece of paper. I didn't need to think about what to write. I didn't need to worry if he would understand all of the things I felt for him in three words. I know he would.

I left it at, I love you, Daniel Hudson. I knew he would get the message.

Sorry, this was so short, but honestly, this was all it needed.

Don't forget there's still a bonus chapter, so don't take it out of your library just yet!

I want to give a huge thank you to some of the people who were here since the beginning of the books so, here goes nothing lol!

@amg_writes

@nunu1029

@thefluffypowtato

@Affropuff05

@episodegeek101

Umm... Thank you. Lol.

And the biggest thank you of all, of course goes to @amg_writes

Make sure you follow me here and on Instagram @devorah_molano, and on TikTok to keep up with the sequel. I've also published two new books! My new books "Serenade Me" and "Beauty Loves To Lie" are out now! Please check them out!!! It would mean a lot!

Thank you guys so much for reading this book. I honestly didn't expect it to get as far as it did so you don't even understand how grateful I am!!!