14: The Cockblocker

I waited until everyone was out of the classroom to talk to Mr. Hudson. I had some questions that only he could answer for me.

"Mr. Hudson, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure." He looked up at me.

I walked over to his desk. "Um... I don't really know how to start this, but I have a couple of questions that I was hoping you could answer."

He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms. "Okay. Ask away."

"If I wanted to," I sighed and looked at the floor, "please a man, how would I go about doing that?" I started to pick my nails.

"Wait, what?"

I shook my head, "Never mind. I shouldn't have asked." I started walking towards the door.

"No! It's fine that you asked, I'm just trying to get a better understanding of the question."

I turned on my heel. "Like, if I wanted to use my mouth...," I trailed off.

"You mean give a blowjob." I nodded shyly. I just couldn't look at him. He typed something into his computer. "Come here." I walked around his desk to stand next to him.

He pointed at his laptop to a picture of the anatomy of a penis. My eyes widened and he laughed. "It's hard to explain without a visual." I just nodded.

"Okay, so all guys think it's cool to go all the way down and pretty much choke on it. But, you don't necessarily have to do it all the time. See, right here," he pointed to the tip, "this is the glans and it's a sensitive area. Focusing on that with your tongue is important. Also, eye contact is sexy. Some guys will guide you through what they want you to do, or just use your hair to control your movements." He looked up at me and I nodded, getting flustered. "Any other questions?" He leaned back again and I couldn't deny he looked good.

"Um," I began, "how do you do what you do with your hands?" He chuckled a held fist over his mouth. "Ugh! Never mind," I said looking away.

"I'll answer, just give me a second. It's hard to explain without actually doing it. You know."

"Yeah," I paused. "I mean you could do it." I met his eyes. It looked like he considered it for a second.

"No, we can't."

"Just because we shouldn't, doesn't mean that we can't." He just sighed and looked down. I knew he wanted it, but morals were getting in the way. "Look, can I be completely honest?"

He nodded. "You were right. I do strive to be perfect. And quite honestly it's tiring." He looked up at me. "That's not to say that I want to completely go off the rails and stop getting good grades or get drunk and high at parties. But, I finally realized what enjoying something was in the moment and not just to accomplish something. It felt good, not just physically but mentally as well. I loved the fact that I was doing something that I know I shouldn't have been doing. And I don't regret it. And I want more of it." He just sighed. "Did you not like it? You can be honest. I know I'm probably not as experienced as your wife."

"No! I loved it. I can't deny that. And I understand what you mean about enjoying it mentally as well. I liked the fact that I was doing something that would piss my wife off. The physical feeling was just a bonus."

"So, we shouldn't stop."

"I'm your teacher, Lydia."

"Exactly, so just think of it as you teaching me. You're preparing me for the future." He let out a small laugh. "Or don't even think of it like that. Think of it as a stress reliever or you getting back at your wife," I pleaded. "I can't keep saying 'this has to be the last time,' when I don't want it to be."