25: The Plan

Mr. Hudson's POV

"Get over yourself, she's a kid. She won't even remember in a few weeks." Victoria stood up from the couch and adjusted her dress.

"Fine," I said. "You're right. I should just let it go. If I knew she was gonna gain feelings for me, I never would've done it."

"Exactly."

"If I'm being honest, I have missed your body," I grabbed Victoria's waist and pulled her in close to me. "It's just not the same."

"I've missed yours too. No one can do me like you do." She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I have an idea. How about we crack open a bottle of wine, watch the sex tapes, and fuck all night long?"

"I like the sound of that," Victoria bit her lip.

"I'll get the wine, you put the videos on the TV."

"Okay," she walked into the living room and I poured out two glasses of wine.

Victoria had insomnia so she always took sleeping pills before bed. I knew it wasn't right, but I needed to put some in her drink. Her giving the edited videos to cops or posting them would be even worse. Add the wine plus the sleeping pills and she would be knocked out. I quickly opened two and poured them into her drink. Victoria was street smart rather than book smart, but I was both. I knew she would try to get the glass I didn't hand to her because she's cautious.

I walked back over to her and handed her a glass, but her being predictable, she picked the opposite glass. "Just in case," she winked.

"Right," I tried to put a bit of nervousness in my voice to make it believable, but everything was going according to plan.

She took a sip of her glass and I did too so I wouldn't look suspicious. Pressing play, she leaned into me and laid on my shoulder. I knew exactly where she hid the camera now, based on the angle of the video. It was on the bookshelf against the wall.

"Stay," I said in the video.

Victoria started kissing my neck, and I couldn't help but compare it to the way Lydia kissed my neck just earlier today. It just wasn't the same.

I want Lydia so bad. Not necessarily sexually. I just need her. Her touch. Her voice. Her smile. Her eyes.

When she said she had feelings for me, I broke. I had never admitted it to myself before but I knew I had feelings for her. In all honesty, she had me wrapped around her finger, and I didn't want to let go.

"Why don't you ever do that to me?" Victoria said, slipping me out of my thoughts. She sipped some of her wine and I looked at the television.

I was eating Lydia out. "No more... F-fuck," she moaned shakily. "Okay. Okay. Okay. Yellow! Yellow!"

I pulled my mouth away from her but kept my fingers moving. "You said you gave me permission to do whatever I wanted after you came. Be more careful with your words next time."

I don't do it to you because you don't deserve it, I thought. "I can do it tonight," I smirked. It pained me to say it, but it needed to be done.

"I would love that. Make me scream like you made her." Victoria was oozing jealousy from her pores. She always had, but now it was more apparent than ever.

She turned my head to her and kissed me. She's nothing like Lydia. I guess that's a good thing. She parted our lips and downed the rest of her wine before straddling me.

She moaned on my lips. "We should take this to the bedroom." She got off me and held out her hand.

I could tell by the way she was slurring her words that she was drunk. Lightweight.  She wouldn't remember to turn the video off or take her phone. I stood up.

She walked wobbly and eventually fell on the wall. I caught her before she could fall to the floor. Perfect, I thought. I carried her to the bed and took off her clothes so she would think we had sex. I left on her underwear though

I went back out to the living room and grabbed her phone and laptop. I deleted every record of the videos, except for one on her phone. I sent it to my phone before deleting it off of hers. It wasn't until 3:00 am that I finished. I stayed up half the night making multiple fake websites.

When I was done I took off my clothes and climbed into the opposite side of the bed from Victoria.

...

One...

Two...

Three...

"Victoria," I yelled. She jumped out of the bed.

"What the hell! I was sleeping."

"What the fuck did you do?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You posted me and Lydia's sex tapes all over the internet!"

"What!" she genuinely looked surprised. "No! No! Even if I was super drunk, I wouldn't have done that. I was never going to do that. I was just joking." I showed her the fake websites on my phone. "Oh my God!"

"You said it yourself, Lydia's seventeen. You just posted child pornography. And you made the accounts under your full government name. Everyone's gonna know you possessed child pornography."

"Oh my gosh! I can delete them."

"It's too late, multiple people have reported it."

"What are we going to do?"

"You mean what are you going to do?"

"You're in the video!"

"You blurred my face out. Just not hers. Now that I'm thinking about it I do remember you saying something about wanting to ruin her life without ruining mine."

"Shit!"

"You're genuinely scared aren't you?"

"Of course I am. I don't want to go to jail. Especially not for harboring child pornography. They beat people up for that shit."

"That's the only thing you're worried about? What about ruining a seventeen-year-old girl's life?"

"Of course, I feel terrible. I feel terrible that I sent it to her mom. I just wanted you back. I should've never taken those videos," she placed a hand on her forehead.

"No, you shouldn't have."

"How are you so calm?"

"Because it's fake." I deleted all the fake websites and the video. I also hit the stop recording button.

"What do you mean it's fake?"

"I deleted every copy you had of the videos. I also recorded you admitting to making and possessing child pornography."

"What!"

"Get the fuck out of my house and don't come back. Sign the divorce papers because I'm getting a restraining order on you." I stepped dangerously close to her. As I looked down to her, she looked at me with fear in her eyes. "If you step anywhere near me or Lydia, you'll regret it. Now go before I call the cops."

"Daniel. You can't do..."

"I can and I will." She just stared at me. "Do you think I'm joking?"

"Fine." She stomped out of the room and I could hear her break something.

"You're gonna have to pay for whatever you broke." I heard the door slam and let out a sigh of relief.

Now the next thing to fix was getting Lydia back.

Follow me on Instagram @devorah_molano. I post spoilers and other stuff over there!

Umm... hope you enjoyed it!

What did you guys think of the chapter?

Also, don't forget to vote.