28: The Summer

Lydia's POV

It was the second week of summer. I packed a suitcase full of clothes and other essentials. Daniel had told me about a beach house he inherited when his dad passed. I asked my mom if I could go and she said I was 18 and she didn't care what I did. I knew it was a lie, but when I go to college I'm not gonna be asking her for permission to do things.

To be honest, I was afraid of what she would think when I asked. I wondered what she thought of Daniel, but she kept her thoughts on the situation to herself now.

When we got to the beach house, I was really awkward considering I had never had a boyfriend, or whatever Daniel was to me. A whole bunch of thoughts ran through my head.

What if I fart and it stinks? Who pays for meals? What if he gets sick of being around me for so long?

He quickly calmed me down though, if you know what I mean. After that, it was smooth sailing.

We laid in bed, under the covers, naked for hours talking. He massaged my head and I drew circles on his chest.

"Why'd you leave Harvard?"

"For Victoria. Dumbest thing I ever did."

"Bitch," I muttered. He laughed, causing a smile to form on my face. I looked up at him from my position.

"How many tattoos do you have?"

"About 25'" he said.

"Didn't it hurt?"

"Some, but I have a high pain tolerance."

"What do they mean?" I laid down on top of him and started applying soft kisses to his neck.

He smiled and placed his hands behind his head. "The tiger represents my dad. The two wolves represent my parents and the moon represents me. I have a few quotes-," his groan interrupted his speech as I began kissing down his chest.

"Continue," I said.

"Most of the ones on my back are of revolutionary black leaders. Most of the tattoos I just thought were nice. But... the lighthouse represents finding light in the darkness."

I came back up and looked at him. "Did you find yours?"

"My light?" I nodded. "Yeah. I have it now."

He gazed into my eyes intensely like he was searching for something. I kissed him and he sat up causing me to straddle him. His arm wrapped around my back and he pulled me into him even tighter. My hand trailed down his stomach to his member. Lifting myself up a bit, I slipped it inside of me.

My head leaned back, allowing Daniel more access as he kissed my chest. The vibration of his growls against my skin felt electrifying. He started to pick up speed as our bodies rocked in sync

I brought my lips down to his and he placed a hand on my cheek. "Fuck," I moaned against his lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me even closer, which I didn't know was possible. He placed a hand on the back of my head and tangled his fingers in between the strands of my flat ironed hair. I whimpered in pleasure. He looked down at my breasts and connected his mouth with one of my hardened nipples. He playfully bit at it. Working his tongue around it for a bit, he then moved to the next one, giving it equal attention.

This was a different pleasure than I had felt before. It was bubbling up in my stomach. He plunged deeper into me causing me to suck in a breath. A faint "Ah" escaped my lips.

"No matter how much I fuck you, I can't seem to stop wanting you," he whispered.

"Then take me," I responded. The devilish smirk on his face was evident. He kissed the valley in between my breasts.