19: The Experiment

Mr. Hudson's POV

When I walked into the room, Lydia was completely naked on the bed, sitting on her knees, with her hands on her lap. She looked up at me with those plump lips and enchanting green eyes. I licked my lips. I wanted to devour every inch of her.

I took off my shirt and walked over to her. I pulled the hair tie out of her hair and her curls fell to frame her face perfectly. By the time I was done with her, those curls would be messed up. If her hair was down, it's easier to grab and pull. I moved her hair to the side, brought my lips close to her neck, and gently kissed it.

She leaned her head to the other side, giving me more access. I wanted to see just how wet she was, off of the thought of me removing her ability to walk. I trailed my hand down the front of her body lightly, never letting my lips leave her skin, and she let out a seductive sigh. When my middle finger finally reached her folds, she was soaking. I brought it up to her mouth and she stuck out her tongue already knowing what to do. She wrapped her lips around my finger and sucked it dry. I wanted to get inside of her so badly. But where was the fun in that? That was the last time I was going to be gentle with her, I hope she didn't take it for granted.

"Stay," I said.

I walked into my closet and got out two of my ties. I debated getting four to tie down her legs as well, but decided against it. I walked back out and she looked over at me and bit her lip. I couldn't help but think of how beautiful she is.

"Lay down."

She laid on her back and I climbed on top of her to tie her hands together onto the headboard. I saved the other tie to blindfold her for later. If I tied her hands together, I'd be able to flip her around with ease. I made sure that it wasn't too tight then got off of her.

"Are you nervous?"

"No."

"You should be."

She just smiled up at me. "We'll see."

"Open your legs." She propped her knees in the air and spread her legs.

I shoved one finger inside of her and she immediately tightened around it. She let out heavy moans as I pushed it in and out of her. I smiled at how from just one finger, she was already trying to pull her wrists out of the tie. I decided to dive in as I added another finger and put my head in between her legs. She squealed as I flicked my tongue along her clit. Her moans alone could get me off. I started moving my fingers faster and I could feel her tighten around them even more indicating that she was coming soon.

"Fuck," she groaned.

She arched her back and tugged on the tie as she met her shaking release. She tried to escape my mouth but I wrapped an arm around her leg, holding her in place. She had nowhere to go and she was getting frustrated. She only got louder as I went on.

"No more," she said breathlessly, but I didn't even pause. I wanted her to use a safe word. She tried to back away from me again, but I just pulled her towards me again.

I continued pulsing my fingers in and out of her and lapping up her pool of moisture. The more she tried to run away, the faster my fingers moved.

"F-fuck," she moaned shakily. "Okay. Okay. Okay. Yellow! Yellow!"

I pulled my mouth away from her but kept my fingers moving. "You said you permitted me to do whatever I wanted after you came. Be more careful with your words next time."

I reconnected my mouth with her sex and didn't hold back. It wasn't until she was actually screaming that I stopped. As she was trying to catch her breath, I left trails of kisses up her body until I got to her lips. I trapped her with my hands on either side of her head.