24: The Revelation

Mr. Hudson's POV

I heard a knock on the door. Is that Lydia? She seemed worried when she left. I looked through the peephole and sighed.

I opened the door. "What do you want, Victoria?"

"Aren't you happy to see me?"

"What do you want?" I repeated.

"You know I warned your little girlfriend and she just didn't listen."

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, she didn't tell you?" I was confused and tired of her mind games. "I paid her a little visit yesterday and let her know that I knew about the affair." My eyebrows raised. "I told her I would tell her mom if she didn't stay away from you, but she just didn't listen."

"How did you even know?"

She pushed past me and walked into the house. "I set up a camera in your room."

"You did what? That's illegal!"

"You know what else is illegal? Fucking a minor," she shot me a devilish smile. "Mmm," she moaned. "It's unfortunate. That little show you put on last week was pretty hot. It even got me wet. Her perfect arch, you fucking the life out of her. But, if I wanted to edit those 'don't stop's' and 'no more's' just a bit, that video might make everything seem a bit forced. Or non consensual. Don't you think?" I opened my mouth to speak but she cut me off.

"I mean I'm sure that's what her mom thought when I sent her the video from that day. Maybe I should send the one from this morning as well. It's real masturbation material, but I don't think she'll appreciate it the way I did."

"You sent it to her mom!"

"I warned her! That's her fault. Maybe now she'll get it. One more slip up and I'll edit those videos and give them to the police. Or should I post them all over the internet? Don't try me, Daniel."

"What the hell were you thinking? She could get into serious trouble! Don't you see how pathetic that makes you?"

"No! What's pathetic is the fact that she thought she could mess with me and get away with it. What's really pathetic is that she thought she could have you to herself." I didn't say anything. "You know she fell in love with you right? That is what's pathetic. That sweet little girl," she placed her hand on my cheek and I grabbed it and threw it off. "Mmm, that hot. Can you fuck me just like you fucked her?" She stepped closer to me.

I was pissed. No, I was livid. "I'm disgusted by the thought of touching you. Why would I want to have sex with you?"

"Because I'm better than her. I'm more experienced than her. And more mature than her."

"Yeah, you probably got a lot of experience from the guys you cheated on me with." She tried to slap me but I grabbed her hand before she could.

She pulled her hand out of my grasp. "Remember who has the upper hand here. I will not hesitate to destroy both of you. And you're just saying this for right now. You just need to be reminded of the love you had for me," she smirked.

"What do you want?"

"You. I want you. I want you to love me and look at me like you used to."

I just stared at her with disgust as she looked out of the window. She looked back at me and kissed me. I didn't back away, but I didn't encourage it. The only reason I'm doing this is for Lydia. She doesn't deserve this bullshit.

"I'm surprised you let me kiss you in front of your mistress."

"What?" She pointed out the window where I saw Lydia turning around.

I ran outside. "Lydia!"

"No," she said, opening her car door.

"Lydia. Wait!" I grabbed her arm and she spun around and I could see a tear fall out of her eye.

"I'm an idiot," she began. "I was dumb for continuing whatever the hell this is because now I have feelings for you," her voice was shaking. "And the worst part is, Victoria was right. You did go back to her and now I look fucking stupid." She wouldn't even look at me.

"Lydia-" I reached for her hand but she pulled it away.

"It doesn't matter. I don't give a shit anymore. She can have you because clearly you were made for each other."

"Lydia, I..."

Lydia didn't even look up at me. She just got in her car and drove off. Shit! I walked back inside the house to find Victoria sitting on the couch on her phone. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What? Come on. She's only seventeen. She's gonna go through heartbreaks. It's a part of life."

Wait. Victoria thinks that Lydia is still seventeen. That gives me an idea!

...

Lydia's POV

I flopped down onto Chloe's bed.

"Babes, he doesn't even deserve you. Clearly, he's dumb if he would go back to that 'Wicked Bitch of the West'," Chloe spat. As soon as I got here she walked to her car to go and fight both Victoria and thou who shall not be named, but I stopped her. It wouldn't make a difference.

"I thought today was so good, until it wasn't," I sighed.

"What are you gonna do about your mom? You have to go back home at some point."

"Can't I just stay here forever?"

"A week tops. Then I'll get tired of you and kick you out," she joked.

I sat up. "You could never get tired of me."

"Okay, but in all seriousness, you can stay here, but at least text your mom to let her know you're okay. She probably is worried sick."

As much as I wanted to make her suffer because of what she said, I knew it was the right thing to do.

Lydia: I'm alive

Mom: Please come home. I'm sorry. Can we talk?

I didn't want to go back. At least not yet, so I just didn't respond.

"I texted her," I told Chloe.

"Great. You wanna watch a movie and eat ice cream, candy, and popcorn?" I gave a slight smile and nodded my head. "365 Days or Fifty Shades of Grey?"

I laughed. "No." She just furrowed her brows and puckered her lips, implying she didn't believe me. "Fine, 365 Days. I haven't watched it yet."

"The sex scenes are great. The storyline, not so much."

And the drama continues!!!

What did you guys think?

Follow me on Instagram @Devorah_molano. I post spoilers and other stuff over there.

Umm... hope you enjoyed it!

What did you guys think of the chapter?

Also, don't forget to vote!