Part 1.

Wake darling it's time fo-
?: Wake up you stupid bitch.
And that's me awake from the dream of having a loving family.
Ellie: Ok sorry I'm getting up now.
So I get up get dressed and make my parents their breakfast well they aren't my parents I'm fostered I've been in the system ever since I was a baby. I guess my mum didn't want me but I'll probably never know the truth.

After I've made breakfast I just decide to go straight to Alice's to get out of that hell house. And I don't have to go back there till later than normal because I'm going out with my best friend, but just as I am about to leave the house Tony (dad) decides I can't leave yet and slaps me round the face.

Tony: And where do you think you're going.
Ellie: School.
Tony: Ok now don't say anything and don't expect to be welcomed home after your stupid little game later.

I leave the house and meet up with my best friend Alice down the road. I've never told her what my adoptive parents do to me but she has made a few correct guesses.

Ellie: Hey Alice you ok?
Alice: Hey Ellie yeah good thanks you excited?
Ellie: Very hopefully I'll get to meet Molly.
Molly Bartrip has always been my idol I'm not sure why but she's always stuck out to me, maybe it's because we have the same last name.
Alice: Why? Do you finally think she's your mum too?
Ellie: No she can't be I just want to meet her cause she's my idol.
Alice: And possibly your mum. Anyway I have a surprise for you when we get back to mine and so does mum.
We get back to Alice's house and she pulls out a bag.
Ellie: What's this, no way you got me a spurs shirt thanks so much but can I ask why?
Alice: It's a nice thing to do and you're my best friend so I'll do anything for you Ellie you know that.
Alice's mum (Jane): Hey girls how are you Ellie?
Ellie: I'm good thanks Jane.
Jane: Anyway so Alice told me what she figured out and then when we dropped you off the other night I knew she was right so I contacted your social worker and got you and emergency placement with us so you're safe now and you never have to go back to that house again.
Ellie: What really? I can't believe you've done this for me thank you so much.
Jane: It's my pleasure you're like a daughter to me, anyway you two go get changed and we'll try and ge there before the players to see them walk in.

Molly's POV:
It's match day today and we have reading in the conti cup. I'm really excited and we should get a win out of today, if we do we win our group to go to the next stage. Just as we pull up at the stadium I can see all the fans waiting for us to get off but as I'm getting off someone in particular that I immediately know who she is, she's who I play every game for but before I get a chance to try and talk to her we have to go to the changing rooms to get ready.

Ellie: I saw her, shall we just go to our seats and watch them warm up?
Alice: Yeah let's go!
We get to our seats and I notice they are right above the subs bench and all I can think about is how close we will be to all the players, I can't believe it. We sit there for a while and then all the players come out to warm up but it feels like one of them is noticing me a lot and that one player is...

A/N: Another book. I'm not stopping the other one I just really like the whole lost daughter idea and there isn't enough spurs women stories on here and I love molly so thought I'd do it with her. Let me know what you guys think and if you want me to carry it on.