Ch.37 Mixed Emotions

I slowly got off the bike and made my way into the pack hospital. I didn't know what the hell I was thinking but I still made my way into the hospital. I walked up the the counter with a lady sitting behind it.

"Hello I am looking for Luke Brooks." I said nicely.

"He is in room 102." She smiled up and me and I noded back in response before walking to his room.

By the time I was in his room, I just didn't know what to think and at first I just stood there staring at him. He looked like hell, but was healing.

He started to wake up and I bolted out of their. I didn't want to risk him knowing I was their, but I figured he would smell me but I really didn't care. When I got to my motor, I rode back home to take a nice nap.

I just hoped they weren't their even though school isn't over, they still sometimes skip. Luckily, they weren't and I would be able to take a nap in peace without anyone yelling at me.

I walked upstairs and got in sweats, a sports bra and let my hair down. I crawled into bed and let the darkness consume me.

BANG, BANG, BANG! I shot up and quickly grabbed my gun just in case of alarm. I heard big bangs and didn't know what was going on so I slowly opened the door and pointed it at the first thing I saw.

"Woah woah woah there Annie! It's just me." Alex said with his hands up in the air and grinning.

"Whatever." I muttered and walked back in my room and set the gun back where it was.

"What do you want?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Please. You know what I want and I'm sorry to say this but, what would Brandon want you to do? I know, he wouldn't want you to do this." He brushed some hair out of my eyes and I couldn't help but think that he was right.

"I don't know. I mean like I guess I can." I said rubbing my neck still a little unsure.

"Alright kido. It is like 4:30p.m. The guys are downstairs, come one." He said cheerfully and I half followed half dragged myself downstairs to the guys.

"Damn girl! What the hell happened to you?" Ryan asked rather bluntly as I flopped myself face first in the comfy couch and grunted in the couch in response.

They chuckled before going back to their conversation and I just flopped myself over so I was looking up at the ceiling.

"You like the ceiling huh?" Tyler remarked and I just glared at him, but didn't say anything.

"What's the matter cat got your tounge?" Logan smirked and I rather just smirked back.

I shifted into my cat and lunged at him. I grabbed/clawed/pinched his tounge and hissed before shifting back into my human.

"Ouch! What the hell Annie!" He exclaimed as I sat back down where I was sitting and watched him grab his tounge.

"Whats wrong? Cat got your tounge?" I smirked and the guys started laughing. I joined and Logan didn't seem to join in.

"Oh get over it Logan! It will heal in time." I said waving my hand around and acting like it was no big deal, which it wasn't.

He growled and I suddenly wasn't happy anymore cause of that. I awlays hated when everyone was having a great time but one person and they just had to ruin the mood for other people.

A/N:

Amen to that! Anyway, back to the story.

"Well maybe if you weren't such a bitch, I would." He sneered and when I actually laughed at that they all gave me a confused look.