Ch.18 A Rude Awakening

I woke up when someone was getting in my bed next to me.

"Shh its okay baby its just me." Luke cooed.

Pushed myself against him and immedatly calmed down. I looked up at his face and I kissed him on the lips.

He deepened the kiss and I realized his little friend was getting excited.

I flushed my lower half of my body hard against his lower half causing him to moan. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed along his jawline.

I made my way down jawline and to his neck. I sucked on a senseitive part of his skin causing him to moan. I smiled and removed my lips.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"5:27. Why?" He asked.

"Cause I'm going to wake up the guys. You will see." I said getting up and leaving to go downstairs.

When I got downstairs I got out a pan and a wooden spoon. I chuckled and I made my way back upstairs.

I went into the first room which was Cole's and Jesse's. I went between the beds and held in the laughter.

I sucked I big breath before yelling,

"WAKEY WAKEY!" And they jumped up. They looked like fish on land and trying to find their way back to the water!

I laughed so hard I was rolling on the floor and I could tell that, that really gave them a scare cause there hearts were beating fast.

When I got finished laughing, I walked out of the room silently and to the next room. It was Riley's and Austin's.

I went between the beds again but more to Austins side. When we were in MS we hated eachother and still do. Now it my time for revenge.

"WAKEY WAKEY!" I yelled while hammering the spoon against the pan.

Riley shot up and Austin fell off of his bed and hitting his head on his dresser on his way down. Riley managed to catch himself before he hit the floor and Austin was whinning in pain.

Me and Riley started laughing and I nearly peed myself laughing so hard.

I quickly went to my last stop and I calmed my self down enough to go in.

It was David and Brandon. They were in bunk beds!! Omg this is going to be hilarious! Poor David was on the top. Oh well

"WAKEY WAKEY!!" I yell pounding the spoon against the pan again.

Brandon was the first to fall then when David fell he landed on Brandon and I busted out laughing again. I was on the ground rolling around laughing so hard. David kept on rolling on the ground complaining about the pain he was in which made me laugh more.

I stood up laughing and walked out laughing. All the guys were so mad and I laughed harder. I fell on the ground rolling around laughing and I couldn't stop.

"Calm down Annie." Cole said.

"I. Should. Have. Worn. A. Diaper!" I said between breaths. I laughed even harder now and I was about to explode.

When I calmed down I ran to the bathroom and when I finished I went back in the hallway.

"What time is it?" Brandon asked.

"6:03 am" I replied and the all groaned.

I went back in the room to find Luke dead asleep. Bingo. I went back in the hallway and grabbed the pan and spoon.

"Guys come here we have one more victom." I whispered. We all walked in quietly.

I raised the pan and took a deep breath.

"WAKEY WAKEY WAKEY!" I shouted it as loud as I could and punding the pan as loud as I could.

He flipped out! He jumped I swear 3 1/2 feet in the air and was now in wolf form. I ran squealing like a little girl and only made it down the steps.

He tackled me to the ground and i got back up and backed away from him.

"WHAT THE HELL ANNIE!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!" He yelled pissed.

I knew the rest of the guys were in there room back asleep.

"I was just having some fun." I said smiling.

"UGH ANNIE GROW UP! THATS ALL YOU EVER ARE IS A CHILD! I DONT KNOW NOW HOW I PUT UP WITH YOU! YOU ARE SO DEMANDING AND EVER SINCE WE FIRST MET YOU HAVE BEEN A BITCH AND RUINING MY LIFE!" He yelled at me and I was taken back.

"Wow Luke. I just relized how right you are. I guess I am selfish. I am a bitch. I guess I wont bother you anymore." I said with tears running down my face and I went into kitchen.

"Wait Annie." He said coming in.

I looked at him and I let the tears fall.

"I thought you loved me. I thought you cared about me Luke. I guess I'm just a piss poor exuse for a girlfriend." I said turning and walking away. I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Annie I'm so damn sorry I didn't mean it. I hate myself so much right now. I do love you and I do care about you. I dont know how I can ever make it up to you Annie. God I wish I could take it back. Im so sorry. Please forgive me. Please tell me that you still love me." He pleaded with tears down his face.

I whiped away his tears before saying,

"Luke I can never stay made at you. Of course I forgive you and of course I love you Luke. I always will." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good cause you are the only women I will ever love. My one and only." He said with love and lust in his eyes.

"And you are the only man I will ever love. My one and only." I said and picked me up and spun me around in circles like the night of when I said yes to be his girlfriend.

When he put me down, I saw something move from the corner of my eye.

"What about us?" We turned and I looked at Lewis.

"Chris. You and I both know we are better off friends. Please understand that I dont want to ruin our friendship." I said trying to reasure him.

"Okay." He said and then left the house. I turned around to face Luke who was smiling at me.

"Im so proud of you. I love you Annie." He said and kissed the top of my nose.

"I love you too Luke." I said and we walked upstairs back to bed hand in hand.

When we got there he opened the door for me and I ran and leaped on the bed.

"Someone's a little tired." Luke said walking towards me.

"No im dieing. Of course I'm tired." I said with my eyes close.

"Haha very funny." He said sliding in. I hadn't even gotten under the covers. I just flopped down ontop of them.

"Come one get in." He said.

"Then move me I don't feel like moving." I groaned.

I felt him pull me to his chest and I giggled a little.

"Music to my ears." He whispered more of to himself than to me.

BOOM BOOM BANG!!! Then rain pouring outside. That made me cuddle more towards him.

"Its okay I'm here." He cooed and I laid my head against his chest. He kissed the top of my head before I fell asleep.