Ch.36 Take The Beating

A/N: AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END! MUST READ! ENJOY!

__________________________

"Where do you think your going?" Alex said angerily.

"Your pushing your luck buddy. I'm not in the mood to do this and I really don't have time for this." I said getting impatiant.

"You aren't going anywhere." He said stepping towards me.

"Is that so?" I pulled out my gun and blade and pointed it at him and he froze.

"I have business to take care of and remember I said nothing gets between me and my business." I ran out the door and headed to the hills.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?" The rouge yelled looking at his dead friend.

I pulled out my blade and threw it at him and when he died, I retreived my blade amd headed back home. It didn't take me long to kill them since I just decided to make it easy and quick and just kill them.

As I was walking inside, I noticed they were still up and I cussed under my breath.

"So how did 'business' go?" Logan put quotes around the word business. I getting really tired of how they are treating me now and I have had it.

"What the hell crawled up your asses this morning guys? I thought by moving here it was going to be better than living there. Jason is basically the only one who isn't treating me like shit. I dont know why you guys have to disrespect me after all the crap I'm going through.

You guys used to treat me so nice and so good. Now, I don't know what has gotten into you and if you keep it up, I will be gone in the blink of an eye." I said with tears falling down my face and I was glad that my glasses were still on. It was silent for a few moments that felt like hours.

"Well we need to get some sleep guys. Tomorrow is school and we have some

revenge right Annie?" Logan said trying to cheer us up.

"No. I'm not going to cause I just might consider moving back with them." My voice croaked.

"No Annie." Alex stood up making his way towards me.

"Yes. There is- never mind." I was backing up and hit a wall.

He leaned down and gave me a kiss. I quickly kicked him off me with all the force I had.

"Don't you dare do that again." I sneered and thought that Jason really hated me now so I ran upstairs.

I took off my sunglasses and put them on the dresser. I stripped and put on my pj shorts and tank top. I crawled in bed and cried myself to sleep.

When I woke up, I got out of bed and took a shower. I put on some make-up and made sure I looked good before heading downstairs. I noticed that they had already left so I hopped on my motor and drove to hell.

I was blasting Rasied By The Wolves by Falling In Reverse over my motor and everyone looked over at me and I smirked but they couldn't see my face cause I had my helmet on.

Then the song I Like That by Richard Vission & Static Revenger came on and I almost laughed. Almost.

I took my phone and headphones out amd plugged them in my ears when the song was over. I took off my helmet and everyone gasped. I put on my sunglasses and put the song Right Above It by Lil Wayne.

As I was walking in, I could feel all eyes on me and I just ignored them and walked to my locker. As I was putting my stuff in my locker, I felt arms around my waist and noticed it was Jason.

I quickly turned around and took out my headphones. I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the lips. I grabbed my stuff for my next class and looked at Jason.

"So why did you guys leave without me?" I asked but I really didn't care.

"Cause Alex wanted us to be early and he feels pretty bad about yesterday. Like really bad. Not kissing you though, he said he will eventually gets what he wants which is you. Just don't tell him I told you." He was rubbing his neck and I pecked him on the lips.

"Don't worry, nothing I hope won't come between us. And plus, if he feels bad about it, I will make him sorry." I smirked and gave him a kiss on the cheek and headed off to English.

When I got in the room, I was one of the first ones their and I sat in the back corner seat. I plugged in my earbuds and just listened to music until Lewis came in. He came in with Luke and last time I could remember, Luke wasn't even in this class.

And to add on top of that, they sat right by me when there were clearly other seats they could've choosen and they sat by me. Well I guess I just won't talk to them and that's as best as I can do.

I noticed that Luke and Lewis had their chairs in front of my desk and they were in a straddling like position on their chairs. ( If that makes sense how I described it.)

"Annie talk to us." I heard Lewis say over my music and I turned it up louder.

"Annie please we need to talk." Luke said and I switched the song from La, La, La by Auburn to The Devil's Den by Skrillex.

I sighed and thought I would never be the one to do it but I did. I punched Luke in the nose and I heard a snap and I was guessing the his nose had broken.

He held his nosed and I smiled in satisfaction. He was grunting in pain and when the bell rang, they finally went back to their seats and all they really did was just glare at me and I would smirk.

When the bell rang I hopped out of my seat and bolted out the door and to my locker. When I got to my locker, I put my English stuff back and got out my history. I turned to leave but ran into someone.

That someone was Luke and he pinned me up against the lockers angerily.

"You will speak to me when I say you do!" He roared and I kicked him in the stomach as hard as I could and he flew against the other side of the lockers.

"When hell freezes over you bastered." I spat and kicked him in the side. I punched him repeatadly in the face and then getting up and walking away.

When I got to my next class, the teacher asked why my hands were all bloody and scratched up and I just lied and said that me and my friend were playing bloody knuckles.

The hour went by fast and when the bell went off signaling it was time for lunch, I got up and I just took my time to my locker this time.

"Hey baby." Jason said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey babe. What's up?" I asked while opening up my locker and putting my stuff in it.

"Well lets just say your little friend Luke is in the hospital cause of severe beating." I turned around to look at him and then closed my locker.

"Well you know how the saying goes, |what goes around comes around,| and he gets whatever comes to him." I said trying to hide my hands but failed miserably.

"So then do tell me what happened to your hands Annie. And don't lie to me." He looked me in the eye with his hands folded across his chest and I gulped.

"Well I guess I'm the cause of Luke being in the hospital." I said plainly.

"Alright lets go, I'm hungry." He grabbed my hand and we arrived in the cafeteria, it became quiet.

We just got in line and it eventually got louder and when we went to go and sit down, I realized we would have to be sitting with Alex and the rest of the guys.

I groaned as we sat down and I took out my phone. I didn't know what to do, so I was just fiddling with my phone for a couple of minutes.

I couldn't take it any longer so I just got up and fast walked out of the school and to my motor.

When I realized where I was, I couldn't believe it. I was at the pack hospital at which Luke was curently at.

__________________________

A/N: Hey guys, I have no idea what to name this chapter and I need some help! Please comment of the ideas that you have and I will pick the one that best fits the chapter. Please guys! Thanks!