Ch.33 More Love

"You're getting me a little nervous here Jason." I said starting to get a little shakey.

"Don't be." He cooed and sat me on his lap and i straddled his hips.

"An-Annie, i really l-like you. And i mean like I-I really like y-you and i was won-wondering if you wanted to go on a date with m-me?" His face was beet red and he was rubbing his nervously.

I left him hanging for a moment amd decided he had suffered enough. I pulled myself closer to him and leaned to his ear.

"I would love that." I said seducivly and it sent pleasurable shivers down his spine.

He kissed me gently teasing me and i growled low is disagreement. I pushed our bodies closer if that was even possible and i kissed him roughly.

We both moaned in pleasure and he cupped one of his hands on my butt and he let out a soft moan which i smirked at.

Guys were always saying how much ass i got and how they would tap that any day. Just knowing that my ass turned him on was just exciting and how i know it turned him on, well lets just say i feel a bulge in my thigh.

"If my ass turns you on, just think of the other things i can do." I whispered

Seducivly in his ear and put my hands on either side of his head.

I kissed along his jawline while grinding hard against him. He was panting and letting out soft moans.

"An-Annie." He panted and oh how he said my name, wanted me to want to make him scream my name.

"Say my name again. Moan for me baby." I whispered in his ear.

"Never. Your gonna wanna have to make me want to." He whispered seducivly in my ear.

I ripped his shirt off and ran my hands along his chest and over his abs. I started kissing along his jaw line again and made my way down his neck.

I ran my tounge along the out lines of his chest and worked my way back up.

"Annie." He moaned.

"Yes my dear." I said innocently and he looked down at me.

"Please. Stop. I. Dont. Want. To. Do. Something. I. Regret." He said between pants.

"Okay okay fine but when you want me later, dont come crying to me." I said smiling and putting my hands up in the air amd standing up.

"Dont flatter yourself." He smirked.

I walked to kitchen acting like that it had hurt me and he bought it.

"Annie I'm so sorry i didnt mean to hurt you baby im so sorry." He wrapped his long arms around my waist and planted kisses all over the side of my face causing me to giggle.

"Damn when you giggle it is so cute." He murmered rather to himself his face blushed realizing that he said that outloud.

"Hey its so okay. Since you admitted something like that i guess i will go." I said and he hade a wide smile on his face.

"Hmm. Well it is pretty hard." I said trying to decide looking him up and down.

"Yah i know cause there is just too many to choose from." He said now smiling even wider. I swear, one of these days his face is going to crack.

"Umm i was thinking the oppisite but that works to i guess." I said smirking and his face looked stunned.

"Im just kidding. Well i guess i have to say you do have the most sexiest body ever." I said trailing my finger along his chest and smiling.

"Only for you." He spanked me, causing me to yelp and grab where he spanked me. He walked behind me and to fridge to grab something to eat i asumed.

"You males are horny dogs lately." I grabbed a bottle of water and he wiggled his eye brows.

"Thats gross Jasey." I said and he stopped and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"What did you just say?" He asked.

"Umm i said what." I said clearly stating the obvious.

"No before that." He said closing the fridge amd taking out cold pizza.

"You males are horny." I took another sip of of my drink and leaned up against the wall.

"No after that." He put the pizza in the microwave and turned around to face me.

"Hmmm. Oh! Thats your new nickname. Jasey." I said with a smile and he just shook his head.

When the bell dinged signaling that his food was finished i jumped and he laughed while pulling the pizza out.

"Shut up. We all get startled. Like when the toaster goes off and you try not to jump but always do? Yah thats what it is." I said shifting positions.

He took a bite of pizza.

"Whot whaut whot!" He yelled with pizza in his mouth and him breathing in and out. It was my turn to laugh at him and so i did.

"Whats so funny?" He asked when he finally swolled the pizza.

"You looked like a retarted breath dragon." We both cracked up laughing and we could barely stand up.

When he finished his pizza, we just kind of sat their in silence for a few moments.

"Hey do you wanna go and get your stuff for tonight?" He asked getting up and putting his dishes in the sink.

"Yah sure lets go." I said getting up and heading towards the door.

We took his car and when we got their i want that surprised that they were still up.

"Hey i will be back wont take to long." I said and gave him a kiss on the nose then headed inside.

Everyone but Luke was in the living room and i started to head upstairs but they stopped me.

"Annie dont go upstairs." Cole said with worry in his eyes but i rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to my room.

But thats when i heard the heartbreaking sound in the room.

Moaning.

I'm done, and I'm goneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara