Ch.23 I Will Never Understand

When we got back to the house I was exusted. We got inside and all the guys were sitting in the living room and so was Lewis and Ashley.

Brandon stood up and faced us.

"Come and sit down guys. You have some explaining to do missy." He said pointing at me.

I smiled and me and Luke sat down by eachother on the opisate side of Ashley and Lewis.

"Where were you guys?" Cole asked.

"I bet screwing eachother." Ashley said smirking.

"Watch it raging whore or I will make sure you will be six feet under with Mr.Dougebag." I said and now it was my turn to smirk.

Luke put his hand on my back calming me down.

"I was doing business and Luke wanted to tag along so I let him." They all looked at me confused.

"What business?" Riley asked.

"Well what I do, is what I love doing. I will always do it now matter what and nothing will stop me." I said.

"Well that sure says a lot." Brandon chuckled.

"My business is to find rouges and kill them. Simple and easy. I always get the job done so thats why im one of the best. I neve let anything get in my way." I said trying to keep my cool.

"Okay thats all we wanted to know." Brandon said.

With that I got up and was about to leave but when I got to the stairs, I couldnt move. I was remembering when Lewis left me and how much I loved him then.

I knew that deep down inside I still loved him a little but just a little. How he said he loved me and how he gave me the necklas that I was still wearing.

I remembered a time when we were in the halls in school and I shoved him and ran. He tripped me but I slid like one of those guys who do those slides with the guitar.

It was awesome and I missed all that fun we used to have.

I all of a sudden realized that he didnt love me, he loved that slut just cause she have him a good fuck. I was now shaking with anger.

"Annie are you okay?" Lewis asked me still sitting down.

"No. Im not. Im thinking how could you just reject me without even giving me a chance. I wasnt about to give you chance cause I had already moved on to someone who I loved. Who i knew would love me for me and would be there for me.

I hate men like you. Never giving anyone a chance. I still remember the times when we laughed and had so much fun.

Why did you just throw all of that away? Why you did is what I will never understand Lewis. Was it because I didnt meet your standereds?

Becuase of my looks or how tough I am? Like I said I will never understand." I was nearly yelling. I ramd outside and slammed the door behind me.

I heard the door open then closed behind me. It was Luke and i ran into his arms which made me calm down.

"I dont know how much more I can take of this Luke." I said to him.

"Me neither." He said pulling me inside.

All the guys had left the living room and we went to our room.

"Hey im going to take a shower okay?" He said taking off his shirt.

"Okay dont miss me too much." I said smiling.

"Impossible." He said kissing the top of my head then he went to go shower.

When he shut the door I quickly changed into a bathing suit but put everything back over it and brabbed a towel.

I ran downstairs and outside. I hoped on my motor and took off to the lake. I knew Luke would worry about me at first but I knew he would know where I would be.

I put my motor by the lake and I layed down and just looked up at the stars.

"Im sorry mom and dad. I wish you were here. I have a wonderful new mate though. His name is Luke. You guys would love him if you guys knew him. I miss you guys so much. I killed the rouges that killed you guys and that made me feel a lot better but I still miss you guys. I love you." I said looking up still and I got up taking my cloths off so I was left in my bathing suit.

I walked in the water which was a little cold. I made sure not to get my hair wet though. I noticed a car parked and I started to get nervous when a man stepped out and was storming my way.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" Luke asked through gritted teeth.

I sighed. "I need to take a breather babe. I needed to calm down before I didnt something unforgiving. Im sorry I should have told you and please dont ruin mood. I really needed to get out."

"Your right im sorry." He said running a hand through his hair. I was getting out of the war and he was staring at me for a while.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." I said giving him a hug.

"Your all wet!" He exclaimed.

"Only for you baby." I winked and dried myself off and put my cloths back on.

"So I do turn you on." He said pulling me to his hard chest.

"Well duh and I bet I turn you on too." I said biting my lip.

"Do not." He said.

"Do. To." I said seducivly moving my hand from his chest to his little friend.

He grabbed my hand before it reached my destination.

"Fine you do turn me on and without you even trying to or noticing." He said.

"Good. Now lets go back home im getting sleepy." I said walking towards my motor.

I got on my motor and he got in his car.

When we got home we went to our room and into bed. This has been one long day and I needed a good nights rest which was exactly what I got that night.