Ch.24 That Was Then This Is Now

A/N: cliche title right? Anyway enjoy this chapter! :) 

__________________________

I woke up to a growl.

"Hey Lewis it worked." I groaned and literally rolled out of bed and landed with a thud.

"Uuuuuggghhh." I moaned getting up.

"Well good morning to you too Annie." Lewis said jokingly.

"What do you want?" I grumbled walking downstairs and sitting on the couch.

"I just hate that we hate to hate that we are hating eachother so much, I just want to be the close friends how we used to when we were kids." He said and I was now fully awake.

I leaped in his arms and I was smiling so wide now.

"I would love too." I squeled.

"You know if you keep smiling your going to to crack that beatiful face of yours." We laughed and I heard a growl and I turned around.

"Luke its fine me and him are just friends." I said and tensed up a little more.

"Damn boy! You need to go for a run! Out!" I said pointing outside and he did just that.

"Don't worry, I will explain it all to him." I said turning around and facing Lewis.

"Okay." He said and I ran over to hug him.

"Hey I say lets do what we used to do when we were kids!" I squeled in delight.

"What exactly did we do when we were kids? We did a lot of things so be specific." He said folding his arms across his chest.

I walked over to the stereo and turned it on.

"Make up dances and stuff." I said starting to do our dance routine to "Chasing The Sun" be The Wanted.

He quickly joined in and we started laughing. He twirled around laughing and having a good time. When the song ended we got a drink.

The song "Where Is The Love" by The Black Eyed Peas came on and we started singing and dancing together.

~People killin people diein 

Children hurtin, you hear them cryin? 

Can you practice what you preach? 

And would you turn the other cheek

Father, Father, Father help us 

Need some guidence from above 

Cause people got me questionin, 

Where is the love~

I sang that part with all I had and he changed the song.

"Hey i was enjoying that!" I pouted.

Then they song "Old time Rock&Roll" by Bob Seger came on and he grinned widely. We always loved this dance that we made up.

We moved our feet left and right and we were all over the place. We were sweating a lot which I knew I would be taking a shower later.

After another hour and a half he turned off the music and walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"Thank you Annie. For atleast us being friends. Don't worry I promise you won't regret this. I had a blast with you." He said pulling away and looking into my eyes.

"Alright I hope I wont regret it either. And I too had a blast." Before I got a chance to hug him again, I heard a growl.

I looked over to see Luke pained and pissed.