Ch.1 *Flashback*

Annies pov  

~*~*Flashback~*~* 

I heard the doorbell ring and I yelled "I GOT IT!"

I raced downstairs and to the door. I opened the door and I was so happy to my best friend Lewis.

"Hey!" I squeled and hugged him.

"Hey." He said a little nervous which is so unlike him.

"Come on in." I said and he hesitated to go in but he did.

He sat on the couch and I sat down beside him.

"Okay whats wrong?" I asked a little worried.

"Umm I have some bad news." he look down and then continued.

"Well I umm, im moving Annie" he said sounding sad.

I sat there shocked, I didn't know what to say. I always liked him more than a friend but never knew if he liked me back and I never asked him if he liked me back, nor did I ever tell him how I felt about him.

"NOOO!!!" I yelled tears falling down my cheeks and I hugged him tight.

"You cant leave! Not now." I whispered and he pulled out of the hug and stood up.

"Annie stand up, turn around and close your eyes." He said trying to lighten up the mood.

I smiled a little and did just as he said.  

He put something around my neck and said, "okay now you can open up your eyes"

I opened up my eyes and I saw the necklas and gasped.

"I love it." I said wide eyed. It was a heart necklas and I loved it.

"And I love you." He said and pulled my chin up gently so I was looking up at him.

"I love you too lewis." I said to him with tears in my eyes.

"Before I go Annie, you have to promise me something." He said as he lifted my chin up and whipped my tears.

"Yes anything." I said as calm as I could, but didn't work to well.

"Promise me you wont love any other man but me no matter what happens. And not to cry no matter you are going through, no matter sruggles you are going though. Just remember I'm in your heart." He looked me dead in the eye.

"I wasnt planning on it. I promise. Now you promise me something." I said with a slight smile.

"Yes anything." He said and he cupped my cheek with his hand and I grabbed onto his other hand.

"Promise me that you wont love any other women but me and that you promise to see me when all of this is over. I wont cry not ever again Lewis, but please tell me that we will see eachother again. Promise me Lewis. Please." I said pleading.

"I promise not to love anyone but you. That is what I'm sure of. What im not sure of is if i can keep the promise of seeing eachother again. I'm so sorry Annie. I love you with all my heart. I have to go now." He kissed me on the cheek.

And with that he ran out the door without another word. I know i was only 12 but I knew right then and there that I loved him with all of my heart and nothing will ever change that.

You know that feeling that when you watch someone you love so much, just slip through your fingers, and there is nothing you can do about it? Well that is how I feel right now. Watching, Lewis, the love of my life, slip through my fingers, and there is nothing I can do about it

~~**End of Flashback~~**

__________________________ 

A/N: Comment, and Vote! Updating soon