Ch.10 Business Part 1

I woke up and instantly smelled food. That was enough to get me up on my feet and into the kitchen. But no one was in the kitchen. I smelled the popcorn. Great now they just want to play games.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!" I scream. Thinking they would come to me or something nothing. I guess they arent home so i decide to go on a run in my wolf form.

I head outside welcomed by the fresh air. I start walking towards the woods and I smiled. I miss being in the woods. I qickly shifted and took off. I dodges trees and I just loved the breeze in my face/wolf face and on my fur.

I approached a big pond and decided to take a drink. Once I got my drink I rest.

I don't know how long I rested but I was woken up when a branch snapped. I shot up and growled looks for who I had to kill next.

"There there I wont hurt you. I just need you to shift." A man said coming from behind the trees. He looked fimilar but i didnt know where I knew him from.

He was what looked like in his late 40's with blond hair.

"I'm sure you know my brother. You know him as your trainer." That was all he had to say and I shifted. I ran and have him a hug.

"Oh my-" He cut me off which i didnt like so much. Now I know how other people feel when I cut them off.

"No. Now we have to do some training." He said and was confused.

"I thought I already did do training." I cocked my head to the side in confusion.

"Well thats the thing. He trained you in the stuff or whatever and i train you in how to make weapons and stuff of that sort." He said and I chuckled.

"Alright well lets get started then." I said jumping up and down like a little girl.

"We will but first you have to calm down." He said serious and i imedatly calmed down.

"Okay now follow me." He said walking and I followed.

So that was pretty much how my day went, him showing me and guiding me of how to make some weapons. Nothing to intense but it was good.

Apparently it was just today that I had to train and when I finished I started to head back home when i felt my pants vibrate. I got a text from Luke saying:

"Where are you? Whe are looking everywhere for you"

I just ignored it and put it back in my pocket cause I was already going back to the house.

When I got there Luke didnt look to happy with me.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! WE HAD NO CLUE WHERE YOU WERE! FOR ALL WE KNOW YOU COULD HAVE BEEN DEAD RIGHT NOW!" Luke shouted at me.

Instead of getting angry or anything I just stood there expressionless. He didnt like that either which ticked him more and I mentally smirked.

"DID YOU EVEN HEAR ME??!! IM SPEAKING TO YOU!" He was infeariated with me and I couldn't help but laugh at him. He was so cute when he was mad.

Im guessing that crossed the line for him cause next thing I know I'm up against the wall with a mad Luke infront on my eyes.

I was now trying to keep myself from losing it but I was now getting harder.

"Let.Me.Go.Now." I said with deep breaths.

"Im not letting you go unless you answer my question. Where were you you?" He said through gritted teeth.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and I lost it. I kicked him as hard as I could off of me and he flew against the wall. I ran upstairs and got my blade and gun that I made. I made sure to lock the door before I did anything else.

I searched in my bags for my special made guns. I put 2 guns in the front part on my shorts and my blade in my black leather jacket. I grabbed my headphones and put them in my pocket.

I quickly unlocked the door but ran to the window. I jumped and landed on my two feet. I walked to my bike and quickly put on my helmet. I hoped on my motor and drove to somewhere else.

I parked infront of a bar and took off my helmet. My phone started to ring. I noticed it was from Luke and answered it.

"Annie I'm sorry-" I cut him off which made me smile a little.

"Hey Its fine. No hard feelings. Im just out doing business, but I might be home late. Love yah bye." I hung up and started to walk inside but stopped.

"Well who do we have here." Bingo. I knew they were rouges and my business just got started.

"A girl doing business." I said seduceivly.

"What kind of business?" Another guy said. I relized there where about 3 other guys and knew I could easily do it.

"Lets go in the woods and then we can have some fun." I said running towards the woods. I could hear them following behind me so I picked up the speed.

Once I thought it was far enough I stopped and turned around.

"Let the fun begin." Said moving towards him swaying my hips as much as I could.

He met me halfway and he pushed me up against the tree. I flipped us so he was up against the tree. I kissed his jaw line and he moaned slighty.

"Hold on the other boys are waiting. I'll be back." I whispered and slammed the closest guy up against the tree.

I sucked on his temple and kissed along his jawline. I did the same thing for the two other rouges and now it was time for business.

I went back to the first guy and pressed my body up against his. I then quickly pulled out my blade. I got him before he could react and sliced him.

He was dead and I quickly turned around.

"Yah know they dont call me the seducer for nothing." I said before a guy suddenly lunged at me.

I ducked and amd sliced him in the stomace. He rolled by the first guy I killed and was dead.

I noticed there were only two left and they were in wolf form. They both lunged at me and I dodged one of them, but killing the other.

The wolf hesitated but lunged at me and I just killed him easy. They were easy kills and I bolted towards my motor and when I arrived I saw luke and the guys.

I forgot I was still holding the blade and quickly put it in my jacket before they could see. All of their heads turned my way and I just smirked as i made my way towards them.

"What did you mean by business earlier on the phone?" Luke asked in all of his seriousness.

"Umm yah well hold. Speaking of business I have to make an important call about it." I said grabbing my phone, putting in my earbuds so they couldnt hear, and calling Matt. (Trainers brother)

"Hey just in time. Did you get them all?"he asked.

"Yes sir. Whats next?" I asked as they continued to stare at me.

"Yes as in a matter of fact there is. Its about 16 miles west of where you are and then there should be a big land there. And that is your destination. Good luck." He said.

"Thanks. I will make sure I get the job done." I replied.

"Alright call me when you are finished." He said and the guys were all crossed armed now ever so eager to know what is going on.

"Alright will do bye." I hung up and looked at the boys.

"No time to explain got to go now. I will explain when I get home. Bye guys. And dont follow me or i swear God help me." In inhuman speed i put on my helmet and drove to my next destination