Ch.28 The Challenges

They thought that in human form, that I wasn't faster than them and that I was just another slow female.

Boy did I prove them wrong! When we ran through the woods, it's was a peice of cake cause I used to do track and cross country at my old school.

I beat them not by much and I did a victory dance to celebrate. We all shifted back and I was pretty happy that I still has my business gear in my jacket just in case.

A twig snapped behind us and we all quickly turned around. It was a tall male with dark brown hair and lime green eyes. I had to say he was kinda cute.

The guys growled as the guy neared us.

"Well hello Annie." He said and i was so confused. I didnt even know him.

"How the hell do you know my name?" I snarled.

"Oh lets just say you killed my brother-in-laws.they were nice and good people!" He hissed.

"OBVIOUSLY NOT CAUSE THEY KILLED MY DAMN FAMILY YOU LITTLE ASS PRICK! I MADE THEM SUFFER THE PAIN I WENT THROUGH! HELL I MADE IT WORSE FOR THEM! YOU BROTHER AARON WAS THE FIRST TO GO! THEN DEVIN!" I yelled and he shifted and lunged at me.

The guy got ready to shift but I stopped them.

"DONT THIS IS MY BATTLE NOT YOURS!" I yelled at them then shifted into my wolf form.

He lunged at me and tackled me to the ground. I pushed my paws up on his chest so he wouldnt bite my face off. I used my hind legs to kick him off and he went flying in the air.

I didnt waste time and I shifted back to human. When he hit the ground he lunged at me and I grabbed out my whip. When I jumped in the air and whipped him on the back, he winced and howled at the pain.

He tumbmed to the ground and I hit the ground with a 'Thud.' It made the ground shake a little and I then grabbed out my silver blade instead of my instant kill one. He lunged at me one more time and I ducked this time.

When he was right over me, I made sure to stab him right in the heart. I realsed the blade and watched him tumble to the ground.

I walked over to his wolf form and retreived my blade and walked back to the guys. We had a group hug and I wanted to at least challenge them one last time.

"Punishment to the last person who gets back." I said seduceivly and bolted back.

I ran as fast as I could with them on my tail and when I saw the house in the distance I picked up speed. They were no match for me. When I was in the house I turned around and saw that they had already arrived.

I raced upstairs and changed into my booty shorts and in a tank top.

I walked downstairs blasting "Take Over Control" by Afrojack through the stereo.

"Plug it in and turn me on!" I sang loudly and thats when they started to come in. I was laughing by then and they were staring at me like I was crazy.

"Who was the last one here?" I asked curious.

"Tyler!" I heard Micheal shout.

I didnt say anything about it I just smirked. Skrillex came on and the boys seemed to get excited about that so i changed it.

They all growled and Tyler lunged at me. I just let him tackle me to the ground and the other guys left.

"Shouldnt have done that Ty." I said seducivly in his ear.

I quickly flipped us so i was on top. I roughly kissed him and he kissed me back. He cupped both of his hands on my ass and i giggled a little.

I ran my tounge along his jawline then to his earlobe and nibbled on it a little. He let out a soft moan and I smiled a little at that. I started grinding and I trailed my hands over his chest.

"You have been a bad boy." I said seducively and then I bolted upstairs where the guys were.

"ANNIE!!" I heard him yell as i was upstairs.

I chuckled and ran and sat on Alex's lap and he gave me a questioning look.

I just shook my head and saw Tyler.

"What the hell did you do to him Annie?" Alex asked.

"Uhh I just gave him a punishment?" I said trying hard not to laugh at Tyler and his dark eyes.

"Well great how we are we going to stop it? We all know this is going to be a tough one." Micheal smirked.

"Im gonna have sex with your mom!" Logan shouted causing us all to laugh but Tyler.

His eyes were now black with no longer Lust but of Anger. I quickly grabbed my whip and whipped both of them. They whimpered and stopped.

Next thing I know I was pinned uo against the wall facing a very mad Alpha.

"Well shit, this isn't going to end well. Now im guessing one of them has to die." Ryan said and my eyes widened.

I kicked Alex off of me and ran to get all of my stuff. I put on my leather jacket and Nike shoes. When I got my gear I ran out the door. I bolted downstairs and outside to my motor.

When I got my helmet on, I drove to the only place where I could properally think.