Ch.16 Expect The Unexpected

There was a knock on the door then someone came in and shut the door behind them. To my surprise it was Tyrone.

He came and sat beside me and engulphed me in a hug.

"Hey its okay. Just let it all out. Im here its okay." He cooed and i sobed into his chest.

When I stopped crying I could tell that he was reliefed which made me laugh a little.

"Whats funny?" He asked.

"I can tell that you are reliefed that I finally stopped crying and I don't blame you." I said and started laughing.

I got up and went downstairs and just laughed again. I noticed that the brownies were finished and that they were already taken out. I just got a knife and started to cut them.

"BOYS BROWNIES ARE DONE!!!" I yelled and I heard all them coming so I quickly got out of the way. I'm glad I made 3 pans.

I started to walk out of the kitchen when a voice stopped me.

"Annie I'm sorry I didn-" i cut Lewis off.

"I don't care just do me a favor and leave me the hell alone. I dont need you now or ever." I said with as much venom in my voice and not turning around.

I put my earbuds in and blasted my ears. I turned around and walked back in the kitchen moving so I wouldn't touch him. They all stared at me saying things but i couldnt hear them so I just smiled.

I then realized that they were saying and that they were saying how good it was but oh well. The song "Not Meant To Be" by Theory Of A Deadman came on an it reminded me of Lewis. I just shaked it off and changed the song.

I couldnt help but remember the night when my parents died. They killed them in this house in my basement. They strapped me down in the chaor and duck taped my mouth.

I couldnt get their faces before they died out of my head and their screams. I took out one of my earbuds just in case one of them needed to talk to me.

I looked at the ground and they guys were in the living room laughing and having a good time while I was here depressed. All i wanted to do was find those rouges that killed my family and kill them.

That's another reason why I have my job too, is to kill the rouges who killed my parents. I decided to just got to my room but only made it to the living room when I got a call from Matt which was weird cause he said that he would call me tomorrow.

I answered it. "Hello. I thought you said you could call me tomorrow." I said and noticed the time. 11:45 pm.

"Yes but this is major." He said a little nervous.

"Well what is it? Better be important at this time." I said.

"Its the rouges who killed your parents Annie." He said and i stopped. I was shocked.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!?" I yelled.

"Weird enough, at the lake. Annie please be careful." He said.

"Oh I will." I said through gritted teeth and hung up. I looked up and they were looking at me confused.

I ran upstairs and changed. I got my usual on and got some different gear. I got 1 whip, 2 blades, and 1 gun. When I got finished with that, I headed downstairs, and out the door despite the guys yelling questions at me.

I ignored them and I drove off to the lake to do my job.