Ch.9 Just Returning The Favor

I answered it and already regreted it.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?" Chris yells over the phone pissed.

I put him on speaker.

"None of your business you ignorant prick." I said with vemon in my voice.

"Okay well do you need anything?" He sighed.

"Well actually yes." I said fakeing being happy.

"Well what is it?" He said and I could tell he was happy even though he rejected me.

"I just wanted to say that i Annabel Brunner accept your rejection." And with that I hung up and put my phone in my pocket.

They all looked shocked at me and I just smirked.

"Why?" Was all Jesse could say.

"He was an ignorant little prick. He only cared about himself and he was just useless to me now." I said plainly.

Before anyone could say anything I had an idea. I was going to start a flour war to get our minds off of all this.

I ran downstairs and quickly hurried to find the flour. I finally spotted it and when I went to grab it, it fell all over me.

"UUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!" I screamed in frustration.

I could hear the boys come down so i quickly grabbed the other packs of flour. I opened them and when they saw me they just laughed as if there was no tomorrow.

"You guys are so getting it." I said with a smile.

Before they got the chance to run I quickly poured flour on all of them and sprinted out of the house and ran as fast as I could.

I stopped to catch my breath and checked the time. 12:43pm. Haha oh well guess I lost track of time.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone sprayed me with the hose

"Aaaahhhhh!!!" I scream and look over at who dared did that.

And it was no other than Luke himself.

"Omg! Dude i have asma!" And then thats when it hit me.

I faked being in an asma attack and he came rushing towards me.

"Omg Annie! Are you okay?" He looked at me with worried eyes.

I hugged him with all I had left in me.

"Hey what was that for!!!" He shouted.

"Ha now your wet too." I said sticking my tounge out.

He wiggled his eyebrows and I blushed.

"Whatever." I said running inside.

I ran to my new room and changed into shorts and a tank top. I heard a knock on the door and went to open it.

"You okay Ann.?" Cole asked.

"Yah just changed. Im heading downstairs anyway." I said with a smile.

"Alright then lets go." He said and put his arm around my shoulder.

When we got downstairs they had 2 bowls of popcorn already and a movie picked out.

"Hey movie night!" Cole shouted.

"Thats right." Jesse said and sat down on the couch beside him.

I said on the couch with nobody on it so far and started to get sleepy already. When the movie was halfway through Luke came and sat next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and cuddled into his side.

"So uhh sorry to ask again but what was the real reason that you accepted his rejection?"Jesse just asked all of a sudden.

My eyes went wide but i quickly answered.

"Well I was just returning the favor." Was all I said and we just continued to watch the movie.

I soon found myself falling asleep. But before I went to sleep, I heard Luke mumble something but I didn't quite catch it. I guess I would have to just ask him in the morning.