Ch.38 You will Pay

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I grunted before rolling out of bed and to the bathroom. I took a shower and and then put on some make-up. I was going to be wearing jeans and a teal shirt with my white nikes.

When I got out of the bathroom, I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. Thats when I started to get pains in my knees and thought I would just get pain pills.

I could hear the guys chatting but just decided to go in the kitchen anyway. I sniffed out where they were and grabbed 2 before dry swollowing them and heading outside.

I got on my motor and headed to school. I was listening to Headstrond by Trapt when I pulled into the parking lot of the school. I turned off the music and and grabbed my bag before heading in school.

When I got in school, I headed to my locker as usual and did my usual routine. I grabbed my stuff and headed to English. I found my regular spot and sat their with my eyes closed.

My eyes flew open when I got the scent of Lewis and Luke. Lukes face had healed by that time and it didn't surprise me since he was a werewolf.

About 20 minutes into class, the anouncements came on.

"Hello students. My name is Kimberly Mace." Lukes head shot up.

"Now there is this girl. Her name is Annabel Brunner. I'm sure most of you know her as a bad ass and what not but in all reality, she isn't. Her family didn't want her so she was adopted. Her parents thought she was a useless brat and that they didn't mean a thing to her.

Even the family who adopted her didn't want her! See, she really is pathetic and she seems to be such a bad ass because of what she is hiding underneath. Anyway have a nice day!" I was about to lose it! I was so close to shifting and killing her but god made a miracle and helped me calm down.

She has no idea what just hit her if she thinks she is just going to get away with this. Everyone was looking at me and I snaped.

"What the hell are you looking at?" I yelled and they all quickly looked away but 2 pairs of eyes. Lukes and Lewis.

"Annie-" Luke started but I snapped at him too.

"You will pay." I hissed and looked back at the teacher.

When class ended, I rushed out of the classroom as quickly as I could and back to my locker. As I was putting my things in my locker, I saw Kim (Kimberly) and I slammed my locker shut. That caught her and her slutty friends attention.

I rushed over their and threw her against the wall. Before she could react, I punched her hard in the throat.

"Your in for it bitch. You don't know who I am and what I am capable of, so I would watch what you say and do. " I whispered so only she could hear and walked away.

The day went by rather slower than planned and when I got home, I could tell the guys needed to talk to me.

"Annie we have a meeting at another packs house tonight." Alex said as we all sat down.

"Okay who is the pack?" I asked.

"Lukes." He said and I smiled.

"Good. Time to teach them not to mess with me." They looked at me like that was a bad idea.

"Annie don't. They now have a better pack than before which means tons of more people." Tyler said.

"Fine." I lied and smirked.

"It is in 1 hour so go get ready." Alex informed and I headed upstairs.

I changed myself into a blood red,

V-neck shirt and put in my red earings. I didn't want to get all fancy so I just kept it simple. After all, I did plan on beating the shit out of Kim.

I took off my make-up and redid it. I put on red eye shadow this time instead of my other color and by that time, 40 mintues had passed and so I headed downstairs.

"Ready?" Logan asked

"As I'll ever be." We walked out and I got on my motor.

I was on my motor while the other guys took the cars and we headed to the meeting. I had made sure I brought some of my new stuff. I recently made a new silver whip, and 2 ninja like blades that go on your back. I didn't bring the blades but the whip and one of my guns.

I needed to be ready for anything and I was. When we pulled in the driveway, I kind of missed my home but I was thankful I lived with someone else. When we walked in, there was a lot more people, and I mean a lot.

I spoted Kim and walked her way.

"Well looky whos here." She said.

"Hello Kim." I spat.

"Whoah there girly. Are you looking for a challenge or something?" Her and her friends starting laughing but I wasn't laughing.

"Exactly. I Annabel Brunner challenge you Kimberly Mace. Even if to the death." I said it with venom in my voice and her eyes flashed with anger.

"I Kimberly Mace accept your challenge." We headed outside along with the other people who overheard.

"Ready. Set. Go!" One of her friends yelled.

She lunged at me and I ducked. She swung at me and I dodged it then punched her in the face. She quickly recovered and tried making me trip and fall but I jumped.

I swung my leg and kicked her in the jaw and she fell to the ground. I kicked her in the stomach hard and then punched her in the throat again and then punching her face repeatadly.

When my knuckles hurt I stopped and got up. Before I left, I kicked her in the stomach and looked to see who was watching. She grunted in pain and I leaned over to whisper something in her ear.

"Whos pathetic and a loser now Kim? I suggest you fix that lie of yours or there will be war and that is a promise. Also if you don't, there will be a round 2 and you won't be to luckly next time." I made sure only she could hear me and I got up once again. Basically everyone was there and the guys were trying to make there way to us.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? WHO THE HELL DID THIS TO MY MATE?" Luke yelled leaning over Kim. She wasn't dead sadly but I wish she was.

"The pleasure was mine and you can't do anything about it. She accepted the challenge and she was easy. She is weak Luke and you really need to work your packs strength or you and your pack will die when a rouge attack hits." He looked like he was going to kill.

"ANNIE WHAT THE HELL!" I heard Alex yell.

"Man how I love winning a challenge." They all stopped and looked at me shocked.

"Thats right. A challenge. Now there is nothing you can do since it was a challenge and she got what she deserved." I hissed and walked inside the house.

I went up to my old room and it was how I left it. I saw a wooden carved box catch my eye and I knew I didn't own one so I went to see what it was. I grabbed the box and sat on my bed.

It was neatly carved and had swirls and different designs on it. I stopped thinking about what the box looked like and focused on what was inside of it. I opened the box and there was a folded peice of paper.

I took the paper in my hands and carefully unfolded it making sure I didn't rip it in the process. It had my parents handwritting and I thought that was impossible because my parents died a while ago.

And what was more interesting was the date. It said June 13th, 2013 and the date of today was June 20th, 2013. This is going to be one interesting letter.

__________________________

A/N: I might be ending the book soon and I'm still deciding if I should do a sequel or not. Please help. Also how do you like Chapter 36s title? Please comment about what you think about it!

Comment and Vote!