Ch.15 You Lost That Right

"I finished the job. Victom was Tryone and saved him. Killed the rouges and Tryone just has a few broken ribs, but should heal quickly." I told Matt.

"Alright well that is all for tonight then. Good job. I'll let you know tomorrow if there are anymore. Bye." He hung up and i put my phone away and walked back in my room.

"I got it now. Thanks." I told Luke. He noded and left shuting the door behind him. He had pants on him and i handed him a bottle of water.

"Am i allowed to get up?" He asked me after taking a drink.

"Yah i guess butlet me give you some pain killers." I said getting out wrapping tape type of stuff and handing him the pills.

"Thanks." He said before taking the pills.

"Before you go anywhere, tell me about yourself." I said sitting in front of him.

"Umm." He was thinking so i decided to help him.

"Like mate, family, friends, just stuff like that." I said.

"Oh well my family kicked me out at 15 so i have been on my own for 2 years now. No friends. And no mate." He said the last part quietly.

"Wow. Well when i was 12 1/2, all of my family was killed by rouges and they made me watch. I have some friends. And no mate too." I said.

"Oh im so-" he started.

"Dont be its fine it was a while ago. Thats why i have my job now and its just to find rouges and kill them. My mate rejected me and i could really careless cause i learned to get over it. My ex mate is actually in this house. His name Lewis. Luke is my boyfriend." I told him.

He noded before saying, "Well this will be an interesting experience." We laughed, well i did and when he did he clutched his ribs.

"Can i get up now?" He asked.

"Yah sure." I helped him stand up.

"Wait." I said getting back out the cloth tape.

"I know this might hurt but put your arms up." I said and he somewhat did that.

I quickly wrapped the cloth around his ribs and he sucked in a breath.

"Sorry." I said as i finished he looked at me.

"Its fine. Thanks." He said and i gave him a kiss on his ribs. And he looked surprised.

"To make them feel better." I said with a smile. I grabbed his hand and led him downstairs.

When me and him got downstairs all the guys were downstairs and they all looked at us.

"So whats for dinner?" Riley asked.

"So this is Tryone guys. A new member and you will treat him as a brother. Just be careful he has a couple broken ribs." I said serious.

"Yes sir." They all said and soluted jokingly. Tyrone and the rest of the guys started laughing.

I found one of the guys's shirts laying on the floor so i just handed it to him and he put it on. I walked in the kitchen and got something to drink. I went back to the living room and they were all gone.

"AAAHHHH!!" They all yelled trying to scare me and succeded.

I let out a big growl and jumped back pulling both my blades out. When i noticed it was them i put my blades away and growled in disapprovel.

"Calm down kitty." Brandon said laughing.

I lunged at him knocking him over.

"Dont call me kitty." I hissed and got off him.