Ch.6 Why Me?

I heard the alarm clock go off and I remembered about last night. I grunted and rolled out of bed.

I put my IPhone 4S on my IHome and blasted "When We Stand Together" by Nickleback while I got dressed.

I put on shorts, a black tank-top, and my black lether jacket with my Nike shoes.

I applied some mascara, eye liner an eye shadow, but not too much. I put my hair up in a pony tail and went outside.

I breathed the fresh air outside and then remembered about my music.

"Shit" I muttered and ran back into the house.

I grabbed my phone and raced back downstairs. I fast walked to the door and went outside.

I ran to my motor and quickly put on my helmet. Then I was off to hellhole or school, but I prefer hellhole.

As I aproached the school I just got more and more nervous. I parked in the parking lot and took off my helmet.

"Hey girl so what happened after we left?" Kurt said with a genuine smile.

"Umm just me and Lewis catching up and now I offically dont want to see him again." I looked up and he looked worried.

"Whats wrong, why?" He asked giving me a conferting hug. I hugged back and explained it all to him.

"O im so sorry I just don't know what to do or say. I guess keep your head held high and and don't let your gaurd down. Just follow your heart." When he said that I just gave him a big hug.

"Thanks Kurt." Was all I could say.

"Your welcome. Dont worry I wont tell the other guys unless you want me to. Anyway I got to go to class so catch yah later." He yelled while heading to his next class.

I really was thinking about what he said and I didn't even realize I was already at my class.

I walked in and took a seat at the back. I was early so I just decided to listen to my music. Just as a flood of people walked in, the bell rang and everyone laughing having a good time while they were finding seats by their friends.

5 minutes after the bell rang Lewis came in and looked around the room. His eyes looked at me but I quickly looked down at my phone. I heard the seat move next to me and I knew I was doomed.

I cuss under my breath but the hour went by pretty quickly. When the bell rang i heard the teacher say,

"Annie I would like to see you."

I walked up to him a little nervous that I did something wrong but I was far off.

"Do you feel okay? Is something bothering you?" He asked concernd.

"Oh I'm fine just tired and a little nervous about school." I fake smiled and he bought it. They always do.

"Okay and if you need anything or something or is bothering you just come to me. But get to class or you will be late." He said with a nod towards the door.

"Okay will do. And thanks!" I yelled as I walked out.

My locker was a little bit aways from this class but I could care less. As i got to my locker I felt like someone was watching me so I turned around and saw the person I didn't want to see.

"What could you possibly want now Lewis?" I grunted.

When he touched me sparks flew and I gasped.

"No it cant be." I whispered in shock. I couldnt believe he was my mate!!!!

"Well it is and I have something to say." He said in all seriouness.

"Well hurry up." I said bored.

"I Christopher Lewis Reject you Annie Brunner." And with that he left me there heartbroken.