Chapter 58✨

"Aditya leave me..I dont want to talk to you.." Mirae said trying to free herself from his grip.

" Mirae said trying to free herself from his grip

"Answer me first than i will leave you.." Aditya said.
"And first look at me..I am talking to you.." he continued.

"Why..? did you even took a stand for me..No right..?
that day also that Mala girl said that I dont even know what is cooking, that time also you remained quite.. And yesterday also you did not took a stand for me..Why would you do that..You dont love me isn't it.." she said and her eyes had tears.

"I did took a stand for you yesterday..I did told bubli aunty that it was not your fault..And she told you all this because Mala said I want to leave you but you are not leaving me.." Aditya said.

"Ohh so she knows that you want to leave me..You could have told me on my face Aditya..why backstabbing.." she said with gritted teeth angrily.

"Mirae, Mala said that..She is lying i never told her all this.." Aditya said..he was getting irritated explaining her.

"Really..I can see you dont love me Aditya..and dont worry I will leave you if you are scared about that. I have nothing to do with you, You were happy isn't it that i went away yesterday.. you might be praying that she shouldn't come back.." Mirae said she was clearly misunderstanding him.

" Mirae said she was clearly misunderstanding him

"What are you speaking dammit..." Aditya said holding her shoulder tightly.

"I was searching for you like a mad man..I searched for you in railway station, bus stations your old house and even airport... I was so tensed because i couldn't find you anywhere.."

He said angrily..

She looked at him suprised..."You searched for me.. Really?" She asked in a mere whisper.

"Yes..And i should be mad at you..Just because she told you anything you ran away..did you think once about me where I will search you or about Adwae who literally cried for more than a hour for you.." Aditya said looking straight on her eyes.

"But how could I know that you love me.. That say you did not say that you love me too..." She said crying.

"No... Now I dont..I dont love you..I hate you.. I hate you so much because you dont think that you should share your problems with me.." he said and left banging his hand on the wall behind her.