Chapter 54✨

Aditya came to call Mirae for dinner but he saw that Mirae's kurti was up cause she slept while feeding Adwae..he immediately turned but he has to make Adwae lie properly because he was sleeping on Mirae's arm.

He closed his eyes and came towards the bed he took a blanket and placed it on Mirae. And then carried Adwae made him lie on bed and kept patting him.

He then went towards Mirae and said,"Mirae dinner is ready..wake up.." he called her out

She opened her eyes and suddenly her eyes turned wide when she realised that Adwae is not there and she slept while feeding him.

"Aditya saw me.. without my top..?" She thought..

As on clue Aditya understood.."I did not see you..i closed my eyes and put blanket on you.." he said looking here and there.

She smiled and nodded.."i know you will never take advantage of me.." she said and raised her hands..

Aditya looked at her with straight face and raised his eyebrow

"Carry me out please..I am so tired " Mirae said but Aditya turned and said,"You have two long legs..walk on your own.." he said and started leaving..

She jumped from bed directly on his back.."Will you tell me no..Haan.." she placed her hands on his neck. And told him to walk further..she stuck to him like a koala in a piggy back ride.

She got down and looked amazed at the dining table.."Woww you made bhindi and dal.." he did not said anything.

She sat down excited and filled her plate. Aditya smiled looking at her..She was always this cute for him.
He could clearly see how much she liked his cooking..

She was always his first baby.. She started eating and said.."Its yummy Adi...You are a great cook.." she said and ate happily.

Aditya kept looking at her and ate.. suddenly some dal was near her lips and Mirae licked it.. She was not at all aware that Aditya was looking at her as she was really hungry.

But this really made Aditya to turn on. He looked down his face red due to embarassment..He ate silently and stood up. Washed his dishes and directly went towards their room.