Chapter 19✨

Mirae was lying very excited to finally see her baby when doctor asked...

"Mrs Mirae, won't you call your husband..?" the doctor asked confused as woman's are so excited to show their babies to their husbands and here Mirae was not even bothered to call Aditya..

"U..Umm Actually no.." Mirae said slightly embarassed, she herself doesn't knows whether she should call Aditya or not..

'Because Aditya is not the real father of the baby..' she tried to reason..
'but did he left a single chance to treat him/her like his own child ?' again her inner battle started.

"Mirae you should ask him to come.. You know my schedule was full, but he begged me to check on you as he was worried for you.. And moreover I am no one to ask you about your personal life, but Ms that man out there really loves you..His eyes show how much he adores and love you.." Doctor said leaving Mirae speechless..

She nodded and doctor went out and called Aditya..

He became so happy that finally he will get to see the baby and also hear the heartbeat..

He entered and saw Mirae lying with her top up.. He immediately averted his eyes so that Mirae does not get uncomfortable..

 He immediately averted his eyes so that Mirae does not get uncomfortable

Mirae sighed in relief as he is not some pervert types..

Then the doctor applied a gel on Mirae's bump and started showing them the baby in the monitor..

"See this is baby's head, and these are the fingers.." Doctor said to which Mirae smiled brightly and held Aditya's hand..

" Doctor said to which Mirae smiled brightly and held Aditya's hand

"Aditya see baby is soo cute.." Mirae said to Aditya showing and pointing towards monitor..

Aditya nodded with a smile and gave a squeeze to her hand to which doctor also smiled..

"Now you will hear the heartbeat.." Doctor said and attached a machine through which they could hear baby's heartbeat..

"Mirae, baby's heart is beating so fast.." Aditya said with teary eyes as he was so happy.. He was feeling so complete after having a fatherly feel..