Chapter 46✨

"Mirae...Wake up"..She heard someone say.."Mirae I am going..wont you say me good bye.." she opened her eyes to find Aditya..

" she opened her eyes to find Aditya

"Aditya.. Aditya how are you and where are you going..?" She asked hugging him..

"I am going Mirae..My heart is not beating anymore..You left me Mirae..Now nothing is left to live.." he said and broke the hug...

"No..I did not leave you..See I came back for you...Dont go Aditya..I love you too..please.." Mirae said holding his hand..

"No Mirae the pains you gave me are never going to heal now..And at this point I feel death is peaceful in comparison of staying with you..

So let me go.." Aditya said and removed Mirae's hand which was holding his hand.

"No...Aditya..." She shouted loudly..She was having a bad dream..She shouted so loudly that even Adwae started crying who was sleeping on her chest..

She shouted so loudly that even Adwae started crying who was sleeping on her chest

"Sorry champ..Mumma is sorry.. Because of me your dadda is fighting there.. But I promise..Now I will love him with all my heart.. I just want him to get up and tease his Janglee Billi.." she said and again started crying.

Then she fed Adwae after which he slept again.."You know you look like your dadda..That day even he was sleeping like this..I love you Aditya..and our son who has your blood.." she said and kissed Adwae..

Adwae immediately gave a deep smile showing his dimples which made Mirae to giggle..

Suddenly doctor came out and said,"Mrs Mehra your husband's operation is successful.. But these 24 hours are very critical.. It is looking as if patient does not wants to live..His body is not really reacting to our medication.. though we are providing best of the doctors.." doctor completed and Mirae was thinking this all is because of her..

" doctor completed and Mirae was thinking this all is because of her