Chapter 10✨

Mirae got very angry listening to Aditya's words. Now she is damn sure that Aditya has a secret girl and she has lost her chance when she rejected him harshly..

But does she care..No she has nothing to do with Aditya so why would she care if he has a secret girl or something..

"Really dont you feel jealous and want about when you were so angry on that Mala girl who was trying to show so much care towards Aditya...?" asked her heart.

"Shut up Mirae has no feelings for Aditya.." her brain confirmed and once again Mirae went towards her brain and did not listen to her heart.

" her brain confirmed and once again Mirae went towards her brain and did not listen to her heart

Mirae was so damn bored, she did not knew what she should do..her gaze then fell on the Black and white old tv which still works on CD's..

She decided to watch some movies as she was getting so bored and Aditya might be enjoying there...
'Seriously in office..?' again mocked her heart...

'Ughhh...Wtf man are you mine or Aditya's..' Mirae said with anger..

'I guess I am going towards Aditya..' she heard her heart..

'No I dont want to love him.. He is not rich and cannot fulfill my needs..' Mirae said..

'He can easily fullfil all your needs..Ahmm even wild ones..' her heart said..

She blushed as soon as that thought came in her mind..

"Is Aditya romantic or wild...?" She thought..

She came out of her thoughts and said
'I am definately going mad in this pregnancy.. Baby what are you doing to me..?'

Then she started watching different movies. They were not as per her taste but they were very interesting and she enjoyed watching them.

It was evening and Mirae was sitting in the living room when suddenly she heard..boom...

And the glass of the window broke...And a ball came inside, Mirae got so angry..This was totally new for her as in her house if anybody would do that, then her father makes sure to say as bad words as he can to such a person. And first of all these types of actions does not take place in her mansions so it is quite new for her..

She stood up angrily and left out..She saw that some kids were playing cricket and a small boy probably of 10 years had a bat in his hand..

She stormed towards him angrily and asked, "You are the one who broke the glass of my window right..?"she asked and glared with her eyes.

?"she asked and glared with her eyes