Chapter 41✨

Aditya woke up and found Mirae and baby sleeping peacefully..He smiled

and did his morning routine

and did his morning routine. He went for jogging and while returning bought all necessary grocery for house and also fruits for Mirae.

While returning he glanced towards Kaki's house. She still did not returned from pilgrimage. He sighed and went home as he had to confront Mirae first.

He entered the house and directly entered their room he thought that they still might be sleeping but Mirae was feeding the baby. He looked and immediately turned..."Sorry i thought you still might be sleeping.." he said embarassed that he directly barged in..

"No..no we are just done..Its fine.." Mirae said and placed her top down as the baby was full now.

He was going when she stopped him saying,"Aditya will you pat his back so that he gets a burp..?"

Aditya clearly did not understand but just held the baby

Aditya clearly did not understand but just held the baby.."Now pat his back" Mirae said but he was not understanding how because the baby was in a sleeping position.

"Aditya take him on your shoulders and do this.." she said and tried to show Aditya by patting his back but in the meanwhile she did not realised that she was actually hugging him.

She blushed when she realised their position and broke the hug. Aditya was looking here and there and Mirae thought that he is disgusted by her touch but the real thing was that now it was even more difficult for him to ask her to go.

She left to do her morning chores and Aditya started patting the baby. In no time the baby again fell asleep and Aditya decided to make breakfast.

He made himself a toast with scrambled eggs and thought to make for Mirae aswell. He was reluctant at first but then thought that this is maybe the last meal they both will share. Lets make it a memorable one..

He made breakfast for both of them and then Mirae came. She was so happy to see Aditya had made breakfast.

"Aditya.. thankyou.." she said and sat down. Aditya nodded maintaining a straight face.