Chapter 21✨

They both finished eating and Aditya got up to wash the dishes, she held his hand and made him sit back again on his chair and asked..

"Why are you doing this Aditya..Do you like to piss me off so much..?" she asked so innocently with teary eyes..

Aditya forgot everything and his heart melted, she is the Mirae with whom he is in love..

She is still childish and acts like a baby, she only thinks herself as an arrogant woman, but she is not in reality..

She is naive that's why she is not understanding how much Aditya is in love with her and is not understanding his worth..

"Mirae dont cry..I cannot see you like this.." Aditya said wiping her tears..Her soft cheeks were feeling so good on his large palms..

"Mirae, were you really going to do that with that man.." Aditya asked as this topic was not letting him in peace that she could do such a thing..

" Aditya asked as this topic was not letting him in peace that she could do such a thing

She looked down and nodded her head in a no.."I gave him money to act in front of you.." she said and tears still falling from her eyes..

Aditya smiled, he knew she could never do such a deed..She was doing all that drama to make him hate her and then finally he will give her divorce..

"Aditya I dont want to live with you, You are not rich..I want to go back in my mansion.." Mirae said making Aditya break from his chain of thoughts...

"But why Mirae..does money really matter to you so much..?" Aditya asked feeling hurt..

"Or I am not capable to be your husband..Am I not that handsome..?" He continued after taking a deep breath..

"Yes both the reasons are valid, you are not rich and not even handsome..My Suyesh was beyond the beauty of this world.." She said bluntly remembering..

'But Suyesh did not have heart of gold like Aditya has

'But Suyesh did not have heart of gold like Aditya has..' reminded her brain.

But in reality even she knows that Aditya was far more better than Suyesh even in looks vise but she was not going accept it and was not at all going to tell that to Aditya..