Chapter 9✨

Mirae still remembers how Suyesh used to flirt with other ladies whenever any used to come at their place.

He was not at all like Aditya, for him life was more like fun..He used to openly flirt in front of Mirae and when Mirae used to get mad,
He used to say that it was just for fun and time pass.. but that really did hurt Mirae as she used to feel pain whenever he used to do that..

"Aditya and Suyesh are totally opposite.. Aditya is so loyal though his love is not with him..

And Suyesh used to flirt woman in front of my face.." she thought sadly..

She came out of her thoughts and then decided to check on Aditya..

She tip toed in the room and found Aditya trying his best to apply ointment but he could not as his right hand was burnt..

She snatched the bottle from Aditya's hand and started putting ointment on his hand with a cotton plug.

"Mala is beautiful.." Mirae said and started a conversation.

"Hmm.."Aditya hummed..

"Why did you told her not to operate your wound as you are loyal to your lover but here you are happily doing it from me.." Mirae said..

"Aditya is your secret lover me..?" Mirae said eyeing Aditya suspiciously..

?" Mirae said eyeing Aditya suspiciously

"Mirae Excuse me.." Aditya tried to stand up..

"Hey its ok if you dont want to answer but atleast let me finish dressing your wound.." Mirae said and Aditya sat down again.

"But Aditya you were very savage today.." Mirae said, she was continuosly talking to him to lift up his mood as she was knew that she was very rude back then.

"Mirae, I will not make any food for you from today.." Aditya said and got up and finally left.

He was definately hurt from Mirae's behaviour but decided to mask his emotions as usual..

He then came back with a tray full of fruits and kept on the table.

"These are not made by me and it is already afternoon.. Have something, it is not good for your health..." he said looking here and there and left without listening to Mirae..