Chapter 51✨

Aditya caressed her soft cheeks which were now covered with fresh tears,

"You know Mirae..I never loved you for your beauty or for the way you carried your personality. It was beyond beautiful instead what always caught my attention were your eyes which are so expressive, your heart which made you say all this today..And your beautiful soul which always somehow gets you in the right path..I dont want anyone else..For me you were always the one. You were in my childhood, my teenage, my adulthood and will be in my old age right.." he said and she nodded.

"Mirae were you really saying that because you wanted me to be happy with someone else..?" Aditya asked,he could not believe that Mirae could even think that way.

"Aditya i left Suyesh..I knew that he never loved me because of the way he was abusing me that day..And you..You never even laid a finger on me..I left him and when I came back Kaki told me about your accident. And when I informed her everything about my departure she slapped me so hard. She was really angry on me and I felt as if someone sucked air out of my lungs when i got to know that you net with an accident. " Mirae said crying.

He bent and kissed her left cheek to which she closed her eyes. He then even kissed her right cheek which made her whole body on fire,"I am sorry on behalf of her.." he said so gently caressing her cheek.

She made a sad pout and said,"But you did not told me I love you.." she said.

"I am not going to say because I dont.." Aditya said and started laughing loudly.

She went towards him and held his collar, she then jerked him towards herself and said,"What were you saying

She went towards him and held his collar, she then jerked him towards herself and said,"What were you saying.." she asked.

"I said..I..I dont love you.." he said stuttering.

She held his jaw and kissed his forehead,"Now..?" She asked looking straight in his eyes.

Aditya literally stopped breathing..He could not believe this was not a dream.

He nodded his head in a no.. She raised her eye brow when suddenly Adwae started crying. "I have to go..he is crying.." she said and left Aditya.

She held Adwae in her arms and he was continuously crying,"Adwae, see your mumma is here..Why are you crying dear.." Mirae said cooing him.