Chapter 8✨

Mirae woke up at 12.00 noon and came down towards living room.

She was welcomed with the delicious aroma of scrambled eggs..She came towards kitchen and found Aditya working in the kitchen...

Mirae cleared her throat to which Aditya looked up and said,"Good morning Mirae..How are you.." he said looking at her and gave her a broad smile.

" he said looking at her and gave her a broad smile

"Dont try to be free with me..Just stay in your limits..Idiot.." Mirae said gritting her teeth..

Aditya kept quite for some time as he felt very insulted.."I have prepared breakfast for you too.." Aditya said looking at Mirae hesitantly..

"I dont want.." Mirae said and turned towards the kitchen trying to find out something to eat..

"Mirae I am not asking you.. You are pregnant and it is not good for baby to starve till so late..." Aditya said..

"Aditya I am not giving you any rights to get worried about me so you better stay in your limits and dont try to act like my husband because i dont consider you as one.." Mirae spats angrily..

"But Mirae..." Aditya tried to speak but Mirae threw the whole pan of scrambled eggs towards the floor but while falling it hit Aditya's hand..

"Ahhhh..." Aditya yelped in pain.. and held his burnt hand..

Mirae's eyes widened as she did not wanted to hurt Aditya..

Aditya's hand turned red and his hand was burning so much

Mirae wanted to take him for first aid,
but..
before that came a voice..

"Adduuu.." A girl screamed as she saw Aditya in pain and Mirae standing there panicking on what she should do.

The whole incident was done in just a fraction on seconds so Mirae did not had enough time to look after Aditya or atleast take him towards wash basin..

That girl came running towards Aditya and took hold on his burnt hand..She made him stand in front of the water and started pouring cold water on his wound..