Chapter 14✨

Mirae was so scared..she was looking at those mens with wide eyes..

"Hey, who are you..why are you entering my house.." she asked but was getting scared by just their looks..

" she asked but was getting scared by just their looks

"We are here for some work..You better dont come in our way..Otherwise you know what we can do.." One of those men said and showed a knife..

"You cannot scare me like that..I will shout for help.." Mirae said shouting at them..

"Go on.." those mens said casually and went in the  bedroom and locked her room from inside..

Mirae was so scared..she did not know what to do..She ran towards Sumitra kaki's house only to find it locked and even Mala was not present at her house..

She came back and decided to call Aditya...

She tried searching for Aditya's number in call logs but she did not have his number as she did not talked to him even once on a call..

She cursed at herself..how could she be so irresponsible..

Sounds of drilling were comming from their and Mirae was so scared..

"What if they are fitting a bomb in our room..Ohh god My baby is not even born yet.." she thought in her mind..

Within few moments they all came out together and said,"We have done our work..And dont you dare to see what it is without Aditya..Otherwise..Boom.."

"No..No dont do anything..I promise to not enter the room." Mirae said getting sacred..

They nodded and went out trying to control their laughs...

Mirae was crying and was waiting eagerly for Aditya's arrival..

At around 9:00 pm she heard a doorbell..

She did not even waste a time and opened the door...

There Aditya was standing, his hair a mess and he looked very tired from all day of work..

She looked at him and smiled so brightly...And did not even waste a time and hugged him..

And did not even waste a time and hugged him